The Student Room Group

Boyfriend

I went through his laptop and found naughty material with his sister, he did tell me his first experience was with his sister's best friend but the pics are his college days . But should I address this to him or leave it but it's on my mind
Original post by Anonymous
I went through his laptop and found naughty material with his sister, he did tell me his first experience was with his sister's best friend but the pics are his college days . But should I address this to him or leave it but it's on my mind

Girl, if you mean 'with his sister', instead of confronting him just dump him oh my god. A man who's interested in his sister SEXUALLY, is 100% red flag. DONT waste time and ruin your life, MOVE ON PLEASE.
Didn’t happen.
Original post by Anonymous
Girl, if you mean 'with his sister', instead of confronting him just dump him oh my god. A man who's interested in his sister SEXUALLY, is 100% red flag. DONT waste time and ruin your life, MOVE ON PLEASE.

Yeah but she is much older 6 years . I know he was innocent and young. But he doesn't talk about her at all. He goes she embrassed me Infront of my friends.
I just asked him that I saw a video on your laptop and he got upset and goes I kept this because my sister bring her boyfriend around and chill in our room once she came home intoxicated and Mr and my friend were sleeping and she got changed into a bath roob and my friend said my name and I never responded she closed the light and got off with him . My friend told everyone.

She also said sorry and IL buy you a Nokia mobile. . following week she came back home late she woke me up and it had a camera on it. I was well excited and she went barmthroom and came back in a tank top. I took a picture and she made a Face and I said back shot. .I did enjoy it at first but she would always bring different guys and make me go to the living room.i she can back with my friends older brother and I walked into our room and she just speaking to him and said come you guys can play playstation.
‘Bath roob’ is great, but ‘barmthroom’ may be the best word I’ve ever read on TSR.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
‘Bath roob’ is great, but ‘barmthroom’ may be the best word I’ve ever read on TSR.

lol i realized that too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending