The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
EE, Cambridge.

Hope to get AAAA
Offer of BBC at Manchester for German and Russian; got A (General studies) and three Bs, so let in on my original offer.
AAA oxford
erm had to get ABB to study geo at southampton i got AAABC (bloody stupid ocr history marking :mad:)
Reply 5
AAA Durham.
See the sig. You can guess what the original offer was and whether I made it or not :wink:
AAA cass business school
Reply 8
AAAAB at Higher for Edinburgh [unconditional now], AAB at Adv. Higher for LSE.
Lots of As for LSE. Exceeded the offer. :P
CCDE- De Montfort University
2:1- University of Nottingham
DDD (distinctions)
I got AABBC and my offer was BBB with a B in German. This was for Translation Studies: German at Aston - I've since switched courses though.
C in Sociology, C in General Studies and D in Psychology. I got C in ASVCE ICT so all in all very poor grades. But I have lots of exerpience working with children in schools which counted for a lot as did how I performed at the interview. The actual requirements for the course (Primary Education) at Worcester are: Points accepted: 220-Minimum points required from qualifications with the volume and depth of A level or equivalent: 80.
Reply 14
Got unconditional into Mech Eng at strathclyde with AAAAC at higher, probably cause it wasn't too far off the AAAAB req's.

I was surprised they didnt want more since I stayed for 6th year though...
Reply 15
AAB Geography at Durham, got AAA
Reply 16
OP 15, actually pretty **** in the scheme of things but it got me into engineering.

Missed out on my first offer but was able to swap into it in 2nd year
Got AAAC

Needed CCC for Accountancy and Management at Aberdeen.
Lafin23
What College? That's impressive :-| So what did you do to get that offer...
Which A Levels do you do? And what course are you going to study...?

I got it from Christs college which gives 1/3 of its offers as EE (aka matriculation) offers.

I'm gonna study Natural Sciences. I did Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and got an average mark of around 96%. I also did 4 weeks of work at an Astrophysics department and my interview went well.

And finally, I bribed the interviewer. :yep:
Reply 19
Met offer of ABB for UCL archaeology

Latest

Trending

Trending