The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*Drools*
I find it funny how somebody says a person is too thin and everyone complains that they're just jealous and shouldn't criticise people...but yet then they go and say how horrible fat people are. Hypocrites much :rolleyes:

But I don't find her attractive because she's so overrated. Sure, she may be pretty but I've known prettier people who don't even get half the attention.
Reply 122
Pip_x
It is, she's been on a crash diet for the X Factor.

Christ, she must have awful skin (in terms of elasticity) given she's losing and putting on that much weight within such a short period of time.
She doesn't look underweight or unhealthy at all, she just looks small built and very slim. Yes, there are many celebs who have better figures in my opinion, but I'd rather have her body than be even slightly overweight.

And you can't be unhealthy or unfit if you're capable of climbing a mountain or dancing for 8 hours a day. The majority of people can't do that.
Reply 124
I think she looks stunning, I wouldn't be complaining if I had her body (minus the awful tattoo on her leg though).
Reply 125
danny111
lol you believe whatever the media say about him? its sad people like you that give the tabloid the justification for printing whatever they feel like it, harass celebrities, etc.

plus shes gorgeous. why else could she come worlds sexiest women on fhm?

he said himself he cheated on her, and when asked about in comparison to cheryl, he is one of the most hated people in britain, he said people may have reason,
but im not saying shes not hot, i think there's better looking women then her though ,example alena seredova, but i dont nknow, i cant even remmebr what i was gonna say, cz im tired n had 2 hours sleep in last 24hours
raisin.
she DOES look very thin, and i definitely don't think that's a healthy/natural weight for her. i won't deny that i'd secretly love to be that small to be able to pull off certain clothes but at the same time, i bet she doesn't look too hot naked. razor hips poking through her top!

Those are actually the belt loops of her trousers underneath. It's way too high up to be hip bones anyway.
Reply 127
Jennifer_l85
Those are actually the belt loops of her trousers underneath. It's way too high up to be hip bones anyway.

haha yeah i see what you mean now, i only glanced at it before! either way, she's too skinny in my opinion. especially after seeing how much her ribs stuck out in that dress she wore on x factor! but whether that's necessarily a bad thing is personal preference i guess :smile:
think she looks great
Reply 129
She only wants to look thinner than Danni.
To say Cheryl Cole is many girls role models this is awful, very negative message being put across.
Reply 130
i think it is worrying how tiny ALL of girls aloud are.. when they started they all looked healthy and relatively 'normal' sizes, but in the past few years each one seems to have halved in size!

people say she's naturally thin, but how can she be when the girls were happy and healthier, albeit less captivating.. haha, here:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/13/article-1085466-005C20E200000258-190_468x392.jpg

compared to like, this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00515/Cheryl_Cole_515489a.jpg

it just makes me sad :frown:.
Deadly Lightshade
She's fine. If she wants to starve herself, that's her business, but at least she looks good doing it.

This.is.*******.stupid.

You are a fanny of epic proportions.
i don't like her face
iam:ruby
i think it is worrying how tiny ALL of girls aloud are.. when they started they all looked healthy and relatively 'normal' sizes, but in the past few years each one seems to have halved in size!

people say she's naturally thin, but how can she be when the girls were happy and healthier, albeit less captivating.. haha, here:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/13/article-1085466-005C20E200000258-190_468x392.jpg

compared to like, this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00515/Cheryl_Cole_515489a.jpg

it just makes me sad :frown:.

How do you know they were healthier before? They all must be fit and healthy if they can go on tour and do dance training and exercise for 8 hours a day. And Kimberly and Cheryl have both just climbed kilimanjaro, which is something the majority of people are not fit enough to do.
******* hate her. But as for her shape, she has lost a lot of weight, her body is so long :O
Reply 135
Jennifer_l85
How do you know they were healthier before? They all must be fit and healthy if they can go on tour and do dance training and exercise for 8 hours a day. And Kimberly and Cheryl have both just climbed kilimanjaro, which is something the majority of people are not fit enough to do.

Healthier as in body weight and size; I don't dispute their stamina isn't high, or their bodies are fit. But it is also not particularly healthy to be so thin, otherwise people who are athletes who are the world's elite in fitness, would be extremely thin as well.
emmaw89

How can she think that looks attractive?

Because she's a celebrity. If she's stood with size 6s and happens to be a size 8 herself she'll be known as "the fat one", even if she isn't.
She looks amazing.

Latest