Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Given a large number of recent graduations - I felt this society was in order.

**** off (I mean make constructive criticism about) pre-freshers.
    Moan about bloody medical students. :tongue:
    Grumble about e-portfolios.

Anything that takes our fancy.

ReputationRep:
    Good call mate.

ReputationRep:
    How long before we get bugged by people from H&R, do you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    How long before we get bugged by people from H&R, do you reckon?
    We will be reliant on your modding powers to delete all posts by non-doctors. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    We will be reliant on your modding powers to delete all posts by non-doctors. :yep:
    Unfortunately I'm not going to have these for much longer. I'm quitting as a mod before I start work. Will be a shame, but I can't say I'll miss all the post reports and abuse.

(Original post by Helenia)
    Unfortunately I'm not going to have these for much longer. I'm quitting as a mod before I start work. Will be a shame, but I can't say I'll miss all the post reports and abuse.
    why quit, just slack off
    [And if you're going to put down a graded list of members on the cover sheet, I'm 'ST1 Emergency Medicine'...]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    why quit, just slack off
    [And if you're going to put down a graded list of members on the cover sheet, I'm 'ST1 Emergency Medicine'...]
    Ooo are you working in London?

ReputationRep:
    Wooo. Special club for special people.

ReputationRep:
    very soon to be F2 - jeepers

ReputationRep:
    Grr stupid rota woman at new hospital is just ignoring all our enquiries, everyone else has their rota for August *stomp* I better not be starting on nights as I finish nights here and I don't really want to work the first weekend or it'll be 4 in a row *stomp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spencer Wells)
    Wooo. Special club for special people.
    I think your signature would be better changed to "Houseplant venflon and TTO monkey" :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Grr stupid rota woman at new hospital is just ignoring all our enquiries, everyone else has their rota for August *stomp* I better not be starting on nights as I finish nights here and I don't really want to work the first weekend or it'll be 4 in a row *stomp*
    At least you know which hospital and department you will be working in. :yep: In terms of post-grad Deaneries you learn to become grateful for small mercies.

ReputationRep:
    I hope I don't have to do the very first weekend - I'm supposed to be going to the ballet with my sister. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd quite like a copy of my rota for August. And a contract for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto that.

However, I have got a pay rise every week since I started shadowing - from unbanded up to ten months of 40% and two months of 0%.

ReputationRep:
    I am bored bored bored. Doing pre-admissions all aftenoon. Arrgh!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of bored. I just worked out that I'll be earning around £7ph in my first job and that the taxman will rape me for nearly 10K over my first year. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Speaking of bored. I just worked out that I'll be earning around £7ph in my first job and that the taxman will rape me for nearly 10K over my first year. :sigh:
    Chin up and tits out, the future will come and it will bring goodness! Just need to get through this interim period.

Sorry, just realised my error.Thought this was the medics...uh...thread.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    *has been well and thoroughly raped*

ReputationRep:
    I can't get used to drs.net e-mail. It's not as friendly as my uni one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.