The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mexangel
I'm just curious...do virgin guys even exist in this century???:confused:
It seems unbelievable!

Yes, yes they do. Girls too. I think I know three boys in their third year. Having said that though, I can only think of one girl; yours truly (fml).
My ex was a Virgin until he was nearly 25.
Reply 42
im 20 in 2 months :wink: lol
Reply 43
I was...
Anonymous
my boyfriend was a virgin at 23, until he lost it to me :smile:

Anonymous
Same here (well I'm a guy, but I waited until I was 23 and found someone special).

Hmmm...you two know eachother?

Anyway, it's not really a subject I would bring up over a pint but if some of my friends are true to their religion then I would assume that they haven't lost 'it' yet (i.e they're waiting till marriage).
I hope I find one.
Reply 46
Probably, but it's not like they would admit it. Can you imagine what would be said to them at the pub?
L i b
I was hoping from the thread title for an entertaining piece of writing about inexperienced girls, possibly with a bit of discussion about heaving bosoms and masturbation... and then I get this.

Same :sad:
BramsSTFU
I hope I find one.

Why?
Clements-
Why?

It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.
BramsSTFU
It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.

Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?
Clements-
Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?

No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.
Reply 52
i can be a virgin if you want :smile:
BramsSTFU
No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.

Fair. That other type of girl is so lame.
Reply 54
I've known a guy who was still a virgin at 22.
If a girls asks the answer is "Yes I'm a virgin" not like she can tell.

Whatever she wants the answer to be then that's is what well tell you.
Reply 56
One of best male friends is a virgin; he is 21-year-old.
Yes.
Reply 58
Impossible!
Reply 59
OP obviously in a cult looking for virgins to sacrifice

Latest

Trending

Trending