Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mexangel)
    I'm just curious...do virgin guys even exist in this century???:confused:
    It seems unbelievable!
    Yes, yes they do. Girls too. I think I know three boys in their third year. Having said that though, I can only think of one girl; yours truly (fml).

My ex was a Virgin until he was nearly 25.

ReputationRep:
    im 20 in 2 months lol

ReputationRep:
    I was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my boyfriend was a virgin at 23, until he lost it to me
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Same here (well I'm a guy, but I waited until I was 23 and found someone special).
    Hmmm...you two know eachother?

Anyway, it's not really a subject I would bring up over a pint but if some of my friends are true to their religion then I would assume that they haven't lost 'it' yet (i.e they're waiting till marriage).

ReputationRep:
    I hope I find one.

ReputationRep:
    Probably, but it's not like they would admit it. Can you imagine what would be said to them at the pub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I was hoping from the thread title for an entertaining piece of writing about inexperienced girls, possibly with a bit of discussion about heaving bosoms and masturbation... and then I get this.
    Same :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    I hope I find one.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Why?
    It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.

ReputationRep:
    It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.
    Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?
    No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.

ReputationRep:
    i can be a virgin if you want

ReputationRep:
    No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.
    Fair. That other type of girl is so lame.

ReputationRep:
    I've known a guy who was still a virgin at 22.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If a girls asks the answer is "Yes I'm a virgin" not like she can tell.

Whatever she wants the answer to be then that's is what well tell you.

ReputationRep:
    One of best male friends is a virgin; he is 21-year-old.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Impossible!

ReputationRep:
    OP obviously in a cult looking for virgins to sacrifice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.