Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mexangel)
    I'm just curious...do virgin guys even exist in this century???:confused:
    It seems unbelievable!
    Yes, yes they do. Girls too. I think I know three boys in their third year. Having said that though, I can only think of one girl; yours truly (fml).

My ex was a Virgin until he was nearly 25.

ReputationRep:
    im 20 in 2 months lol

ReputationRep:
    I was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my boyfriend was a virgin at 23, until he lost it to me
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Same here (well I'm a guy, but I waited until I was 23 and found someone special).
    Hmmm...you two know eachother?

Anyway, it's not really a subject I would bring up over a pint but if some of my friends are true to their religion then I would assume that they haven't lost 'it' yet (i.e they're waiting till marriage).

ReputationRep:
    I hope I find one.

ReputationRep:
    Probably, but it's not like they would admit it. Can you imagine what would be said to them at the pub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I was hoping from the thread title for an entertaining piece of writing about inexperienced girls, possibly with a bit of discussion about heaving bosoms and masturbation... and then I get this.
    Same :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    I hope I find one.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Why?
    It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.

ReputationRep:
    It's a lot less intimidating getting with someone who has little or no experience. Knowing that a guy has had a few girlfriends and lots of sex puts me off quite badly.
    Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Oh, so you're not one of those girls that seeks out virgins cos they get all pissy if a guy has slept with a girl before them?
    No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.

ReputationRep:
    i can be a virgin if you want

ReputationRep:
    No I just don't like the thought that he has clear expectations of what will happen. I prefer to do what I like, and it's easier with a guy who doesn't really know what he's doing.
    Fair. That other type of girl is so lame.

ReputationRep:
    I've known a guy who was still a virgin at 22.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If a girls asks the answer is "Yes I'm a virgin" not like she can tell.

Whatever she wants the answer to be then that's is what well tell you.

ReputationRep:
    One of best male friends is a virgin; he is 21-year-old.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Impossible!

ReputationRep:
    OP obviously in a cult looking for virgins to sacrifice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.