Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Tomorrow begins my first day of a week of work experience. I'll be digging in an old nunnery with the University of Liverpool.

So, what should I expect? And what should I ask?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but take a camera and a notepad, and have fun it sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    Good luck i've just put in for law work experience hopefully i'll get it
    have fun and learn is the most important thing :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    No idea, but take a camera and a notepad, and have fun it sounds interesting
    Thanks, it was fun- time flew by! But such hard work, you're not moving but it was draining. More enthusisatic about my degree choices now.

(Original post by Troubled_Student)
    Good luck i've just put in for law work experience hopefully i'll get it
    have fun and learn is the most important thing :P
    Yep, definately had fun! Met my first American lmao! Aw, you going to a big company? Good luck, if you don't get it remember to apply to loads of places, 90% of places will give you something I've found.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, definitely had fun! Met my first American lmao! Aw, you going to a big company? Good luck, if you don't get it remember to apply to loads of places, 90% of places will give you something I've found.[/QUOTE]

I've applied to three places, one being "Leicester top Criminal Laywers" or something but i phoned them up a week ago and they said, "Send in a cv and a letter why you wish to do work experience and you'll most probably be allowed for a week or two" So it seems promising :P

ReputationRep:
    Yayy, they phoned up but i missed the call because i was out
    Need to phone up tomorrow, but it seems promising

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.