The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No idea, but take a camera and a notepad, and have fun it sounds interesting :smile:
Good luck i've just put in for law work experience hopefully i'll get it :smile:
have fun and learn is the most important thing :P
Reply 3
lekky
No idea, but take a camera and a notepad, and have fun it sounds interesting :smile:

Thanks, it was fun- time flew by! But such hard work, you're not moving but it was draining. More enthusisatic about my degree choices now.

Troubled_Student
Good luck i've just put in for law work experience hopefully i'll get it :smile:
have fun and learn is the most important thing :P

Yep, definately had fun! Met my first American lmao! Aw, you going to a big company? Good luck, if you don't get it remember to apply to loads of places, 90% of places will give you something I've found.
Yep, definitely had fun! Met my first American lmao! Aw, you going to a big company? Good luck, if you don't get it remember to apply to loads of places, 90% of places will give you something I've found.

I've applied to three places, one being "Leicester top Criminal Laywers" or something but i phoned them up a week ago and they said, "Send in a cv and a letter why you wish to do work experience and you'll most probably be allowed for a week or two" So it seems promising :P
Yayy, they phoned up but i missed the call because i was out :frown:
Need to phone up tomorrow, but it seems promising :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending