The Student Room Group

Your perfect man

Scroll to see replies

malleablegrace
This. :awesome:

Oh, oh, what's this? I'm sorry, it appears Patrick Dempsey has fallen into my comment box.

:coma: McDreamy :coma:

:coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:
As long as he can make me laugh, is taller, can make a good brew and I can argue with him then its all good :smile:
Vixen
Physical looks are good, you are lovely looking :yes:
BUT I am about a million years older than you :eek:

Awh thanks yeah I know you're a lot lot older :biggrin:

Meh.
Lord Hysteria
I have had a thing for Julian since I first saw him on TV. I think he is pure sexy.

No! His eyes don't make you melt like McDreamy's! :frown: just not in the same league :no:
Reply 144
chic
You are about 10 years younger than I am, so that's a little creepy haha! But well done anyway. :wink:

I swear I saw you post in another thread that you liked younger guys :p:
Reply 145
ttx
I swear I saw you post in another thread that you liked younger guys :p:

Yeah, 17 might be a bit too young though! :P
Reply 146
thatwhichiam

Taller than me (not hard, I'm five foot)
Brown eyes
Cheeky
Nice grin (dimples a very big bonus, but rare)
Reads
Intelligent and interested in current affairs
At the same time, doesn't have opposite opinions to me but a little different is nice
Nerdy
Slightly messy slightly long hair
Any colour hair but blond
Not typically laddish
Musical is a bonus but guitar is a bit...generic
Nice hands
Gets my sense of humour
Protective
Hugs a lot :p:
Northern or generic southern accent, not posh though
Genuinely and obviously cares, no mind games
Romantic
A little jealous :p:
Funny

Yay, it's me (well apart from the long hair) ! :woo:

Although I might be a bit tall for you, I'm 6"1, we'd need a lot of yellow pages :p:
Reply 147
Sakura-Chan
Just a little bit taller than me
Beardy/stubbley
Hazel-green eyes that make you melt when you look into them
Cute little lips
Fairly manly in build
Funny
Quite romantic at times
Really loving and sweet
A bit rough around the edges :wink:
Honest

:coma:

this!!
Reply 148
Local_United_Fan
Yea but I think a lot of guys will read this thread and despair. I mean, I consider myself fairly attractive but I don't fulfill your whole list of requirements, so a less enlightened guy might get disheartened...but I know better.

He's going out with this girl called Lisa Leveridge anyway who's like this gorgeous 6 ft blond rock guitarist. Just shows how little appearances actually matter when you can capture a woman's mind.

Why capture her mind when you can capture her SOUL!?! DUN DUN DUN.
Caleb Followill.
Jensen Ackles.
Danny O Donoghue.

They are my perfect men.
tazarooni89
:eek:

I'd consider myself of a fairly average build, but I'm only waist 30" :s-smilie:

I'm athletic build and 30. 38 is bordring obese. I very rarely even find jeans/trousers that size. I dont think I ever seen over 36 to be honest!
Reply 151
ya that size 38 thing is a bit strange.

loving all the TDH lovers :P

p.s. birthday boy today so free cheer or rep please :biggrin: (jking)
thepinkpowerranger
Funny, HOT, beautiful, a smile that makes you smile. Little bit naughty, clever, inspirational, gruff voice, fantastic cook, will clean and help out. Speak several languages. Loves hugs with me as much as I do with him. Be fun to live with, play football with, run, swim with, play sports with. Will go anywhere with me just because I want to go there... Be protective and believe I can do things even I don't think I can, and be right about it. Have a lovely family. Will take me for ice cream at 1 am. Wants out of life what I do. Will make a great dad. Be basically amazing and lovely and be like magic together.

That's the short version... guess I got lucky that I already found him. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :love:

holyyyyyyyyyyyy shizzle... have you seriously lost 77 pounds, if so congratulations :smile: good for you... just thought i would say lol :biggrin:
The satisfying thing about this thread is that most posters will end up with far less than they ostensibly desire (I really don't think there are enough rugby players to go around), and will also fall short of many of their partner's hopes and expectations. Yet in the end it is entirely possible for both to be completely happy with one another (or maybe this is why the divorce rate is so high?).
-as for race... i tend to go for arab men or black men or mixed race (black/white), all of these are very nice, especially with london accents and is also able to speak another language
-taller than me
-dark hair, dark eyes
-goatee, stubble, facial hair, hairy arms and legs
-not bothered about big muscles, but i dont like flab.
-must be into dancing and good at it
-traditional morals/background (i usually get this with arab men, nice)
-a hardworker, grafter, working-from-the-bottom kinda guy. i hate spoilt rich boys.
Not much taller than me (i'm 5'4).
Skinny - But nicely toned (good abs and arms)
Tanned
Dark(ish) hair - preferably short/spiked
Loverly smile (dimples are a plus!)
All the usuals - caring/loving etc. But still manly :biggrin:

Come to think of it.... sort of like this -

shoop_de_lang
- Confident
- Intelligent
- Witty
- English accent (any except Birmingham, scouse or geordie. sorry :smile:)
- Opinionated
- Quite arrogant...
- Big eyes (preferably brown/hazel)
- Big lips
- Stubble
- Scruffy dark hair
- Passionate
- Tall-ish...
- Quite slim
- A few tattoos would be nice...

Actually, just give me this:

:coma:

LOL. I'm all of those except the last :rolleyes:
I have mine :h:
academic.fail
holyyyyyyyyyyyy shizzle... have you seriously lost 77 pounds, if so congratulations :smile: good for you... just thought i would say lol :biggrin:

Lol thanks, yes I have. :biggrin:
thepinkpowerranger
Lol thanks, yes I have. :biggrin:

Oh wow, you really have. Well done :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending