Smart
Good body
Scruffyish/short hair
Hazely green eyes would be amaaazing
Not a big nose
London accent :smile:

I can't be bothered for more
Nutta!
Well, I was watching Make me a supermodel, the guys have to be like that waist range.. they looked skinnyish

38-40 inches?? Thats huge....just admit you're mistaken/an idiot.

Oh, and large lol'z at the lads on this thread, "that's me, you're describing me!!!...I now have an ounce of self-esteem!!!!1"

You do realise that trying to be a what a woman thinks she wants is like, the worst thing you can do. The 'perfect man' is your enemy - you need to discourage all thoughts of him in your bishes/wimmin.
kaka. he's handsome, religious and he does charity work. he is also a high achiever. My perfect man would have these qualities.

I also love the fact that he remained a virgin until he got married.
Reply 163
Local_United_Fan
38-40 inches?? Thats huge....just admit you're mistaken/an idiot.

Oh, and large lol'z at the lads on this thread, "that's me, you're describing me!!!...I now have an ounce of self-esteem!!!!1"

You do realise that trying to be a what a woman thinks she wants is like, the worst thing you can do. The 'perfect man' is your enemy - you need to discourage all thoughts of him in your bishes/wimmin.

This thread was a response to the perfect woman thread.

I thought the guys would want the taste of their own medicine :biggrin:
Nutta!
This thread was a response to the perfect woman thread.

I thought the guys would want the taste of their own medicine :biggrin:

OK fair enough but whats the deal with a 40 inch waist and a 6 pack? That person would probably be about 7'6" or something - think Yao Ming from the NBA.

Reply 165
I have a few absolute stipulations that aren't hard to fulfill:

-They have to appreciate my cooking. Or at least eat it. My ex would never eat my food because it had too many vegetables in that he didn't like. This tended to drive me a bit crazy.
-Be taller than me. I just can't be doing with shorter guys.
-Not be hideously ugly. Or just generally being well-below-average.

But this is a thread about the ideal so that would be:

-Six foot, at least.
-Strong without being bulky. Kind of functionally strong. A climber's body, I guess.
-Longish hair, not girl-length but still longish.
-Would accompany me on "fun" rainy expeditions to the Scottish highlands with a lightweight tent, a map and not much else, without complaining too much.
-Not be afraid of trying things. The kind of person who, if asked if they wanted to abseil off a church the next day, would think about it for a few seconds and then say yes.
-Intelligent and doing a worthwhile course that they aren't ashamed to be interested in.
-Enjoy going to clubs, and enjoying it for the dancing rather than the looking at the dolled-up girls.
-Not too clingy
-Has things to teach me and equally would be willing to learn from me
-I guess moderately good-looking. Although I think too much beauty would just make me feel a bit inadequate.
-Oh and no emotional feeling towards cars please. For some reason that's anathema to me.
Reply 166
Local_United_Fan
OK fair enough but whats the deal with a 40 inch waist and a 6 pack? That person would probably be about 7'6" or something - think Yao Ming from the NBA.

I got my measurements wrong. :p:
Nutta!
I got my measurements wrong. :p:

Ah fair enough.

For him to have even a proportional penis, it would have to be at least 9 inches.

Reply 168
-intelligent
-confident
-makes me laugh
-tall
-good dress sense
-passionate
-ambitious
-dark hair
-broad shoulders
-muscular (not too much)
-talkative
-honest
-good singer
-plays guitar
-shares similar views as me
-family orientated
-doesn't take himself too seriously
-caring
Reply 169
Original post by chic
Tall
BUILT! Huge arms and broad shoulders please
Dark hair
Brown eyes
Nice face
Deep voice
Nice accent
Rugby player
Intelligent
Ambitious
Confident
Slightly arrogant
Charming
Funny
Honest
Reliable
Protective
Sweet
Dog lover

Yep, a girl can dream. :biggrin:

Ha! I tick all your boxes, but I cant help but think you're imagining a white guy. Im a black guy and sometimes it feels like im fighting against the tide. But it doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't take much to win you guys over, all i gotta do is make myself look like a shy vulnerable pratt. I think you guys call it cute.
Reply 170
Tall, deep voice, light features, nice smile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending