Good body
    Scruffyish/short hair
    Hazely green eyes would be amaaazing
    Not a big nose
    London accent

I can't be bothered for more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    Well, I was watching Make me a supermodel, the guys have to be like that waist range.. they looked skinnyish
    38-40 inches?? Thats huge....just admit you're mistaken/an idiot.

Oh, and large lol'z at the lads on this thread, "that's me, you're describing me!!!...I now have an ounce of self-esteem!!!!1"

You do realise that trying to be a what a woman thinks she wants is like, the worst thing you can do. The 'perfect man' is your enemy - you need to discourage all thoughts of him in your bishes/wimmin.

ReputationRep:
    kaka. he's handsome, religious and he does charity work. he is also a high achiever. My perfect man would have these qualities.

I also love the fact that he remained a virgin until he got married.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    38-40 inches?? Thats huge....just admit you're mistaken/an idiot.

Oh, and large lol'z at the lads on this thread, "that's me, you're describing me!!!...I now have an ounce of self-esteem!!!!1"

You do realise that trying to be a what a woman thinks she wants is like, the worst thing you can do. The 'perfect man' is your enemy - you need to discourage all thoughts of him in your bishes/wimmin.
    This thread was a response to the perfect woman thread.

I thought the guys would want the taste of their own medicine

ReputationRep:
    This thread was a response to the perfect woman thread.

I thought the guys would want the taste of their own medicine
    OK fair enough but whats the deal with a 40 inch waist and a 6 pack? That person would probably be about 7'6" or something - think Yao Ming from the NBA.

http://thearchnemesis.com/images/yao-ming-running.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I have a few absolute stipulations that aren't hard to fulfill:

-They have to appreciate my cooking. Or at least eat it. My ex would never eat my food because it had too many vegetables in that he didn't like. This tended to drive me a bit crazy.
    -Be taller than me. I just can't be doing with shorter guys.
    -Not be hideously ugly. Or just generally being well-below-average.

But this is a thread about the ideal so that would be:

-Six foot, at least.
    -Strong without being bulky. Kind of functionally strong. A climber's body, I guess.
    -Longish hair, not girl-length but still longish.
    -Would accompany me on "fun" rainy expeditions to the Scottish highlands with a lightweight tent, a map and not much else, without complaining too much.
    -Not be afraid of trying things. The kind of person who, if asked if they wanted to abseil off a church the next day, would think about it for a few seconds and then say yes.
    -Intelligent and doing a worthwhile course that they aren't ashamed to be interested in.
    -Enjoy going to clubs, and enjoying it for the dancing rather than the looking at the dolled-up girls.
    -Not too clingy
    -Has things to teach me and equally would be willing to learn from me
    -I guess moderately good-looking. Although I think too much beauty would just make me feel a bit inadequate.
    -Oh and no emotional feeling towards cars please. For some reason that's anathema to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    OK fair enough but whats the deal with a 40 inch waist and a 6 pack? That person would probably be about 7'6" or something - think Yao Ming from the NBA.

http://thearchnemesis.com/images/yao-ming-running.jpg
    I got my measurements wrong. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got my measurements wrong. :p:
    Ah fair enough.

For him to have even a proportional penis, it would have to be at least 9 inches.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...hahaha-wut.jpg

ReputationRep:
    -intelligent
    -confident
    -makes me laugh
    -tall
    -good dress sense
    -passionate
    -ambitious
    -dark hair
    -broad shoulders
    -muscular (not too much)
    -talkative
    -honest
    -good singer
    -plays guitar
    -shares similar views as me
    -family orientated
    -doesn't take himself too seriously
    -caring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chic)
    Tall
    BUILT! Huge arms and broad shoulders please
    Dark hair
    Brown eyes
    Nice face
    Deep voice
    Nice accent
    Rugby player
    Intelligent
    Ambitious
    Confident
    Slightly arrogant
    Charming
    Funny
    Honest
    Reliable
    Protective
    Sweet
    Dog lover

Yep, a girl can dream.
    Ha! I tick all your boxes, but I cant help but think you're imagining a white guy. Im a black guy and sometimes it feels like im fighting against the tide. But it doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't take much to win you guys over, all i gotta do is make myself look like a shy vulnerable pratt. I think you guys call it cute.

ReputationRep:
    Tall, deep voice, light features, nice smile.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.