The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
steeler4life
Bit of a generalisation. I'm from the north, and I cover up when I go out. But as with most places, there's always some skanks who like to "slag it up". There's probably plenty of people down south who dress just as skankily.

Being a "southerner" I don't see how women here could wear any less than they already do when they go out!
member101
They're trying what?

Some kind of magic tube that puts light in a box. Crazy I know. Our village witch says to leave it alone.
Reply 62
BibblyBobbly
Some kind of magic tube that puts light in a box. Crazy I know. Our village witch says to leave it alone.

loooool
Reply 63
Northern Girls are the best. FACT.
co_co_vogue

I'm northern and wear clothes :eek:

Me too :five:.

Actually, I don't know anyone who wears next-to-nothing on nights out.
Newcastle is an exception due to the mass amount of slags that reside there, but in general Northerners would most likely wear more clothes due to the wetter climate and colder weather.
Reply 66
Yeah cos Newcastle represents the whole of the North.
prettylittlerichgirl
:five: as long as this was in the Guardian (mm, posh) and not page 3 of the Sun of course.

nah, the Guardian is too left wing for me, this was the Torygraph :yes: about how the stereotype is disappearing:p:

why did I get an anon neg in this thread? Coward :rolleyes:
emilyjane_09
nah, the Guardian is too left wing for me, this was the Torygraph :yes: about how the stereotype is disappearing:p:

why did I get an anon neg in this thread? Coward :rolleyes:

It SO was not me :ninja:

and to reply to the thread...NO. :smile:
Next 10 years - they'll have no clothes on!
kam_007
It SO was not me :ninja:

and to reply to the thread...NO. :smile:

best not have been you.... bloody Londoners. :O
emilyjane_09
best not have been you.... bloody Londoners. :O

"oh no you didn't..." [In a high pitched... almosted ghetto fabulous type pitch] :biggrin:
Reply 72
Is this thread making anyone else want to go up north for a night out? I think its been started by Newcastles tourist board :hmmm:

Now normally im not so easy but their marketing is pretty good...
kam_007
"oh no you didn't..." [In a high pitched... almosted ghetto fabulous type pitch] :biggrin:

:talkhand:
SpiritedAway
Yes, it's true. All us northern girls are slag. In fact, we rarely wear any clothes at all. Nudism ftw! :shifty:

currently wondering what sarcasim is
I'm a northern girl and I wear clothes, I don't go out in skinpy outfits either. At first I was a llittle offended by the replies but when I think about it there are a lot of skanky girls in Chorley, loads actually and I've had a couple of promiscuous moments :s-smilie: although I'm not like a typical northern girl(I hope). a lot of people I know are slags though therefore I think most people aren't ashamed anymore cos they're all slags round here. This is not just in the North, what about Essex girls? are they not known for wearing trampy outfits?
Kimbo99
I'm a northern girl and I wear clothes, I don't go out in skinpy outfits either. At first I was a llittle offended by the replies but when I think about it there are a lot of skanky girls in Chorley, loads actually and I've had a couple of promiscuous moments :s-smilie: although I'm not like a typical northern girl(I hope). a lot of people I know are slags though therefore I think most people aren't ashamed anymore cos they're all slags round here. This is not just in the North, what about Essex girls? are they not known for wearing trampy outfits?

oh, the delights of Chorley...:p: have a few gems in my classes :yes:
Northern girls love gravy.

On their nipples.
emilyjane_09
oh, the delights of Chorley...:p: have a few gems in my classes :yes:

lol unlucky, saturday night in Chorley town centre is pretty appaling I think the classy people that live in Chorley don't really go to the town haha
Rizzletastic
Northern girls love gravy.

On their nipples.

you put the pies on first, then the gravy :teeth:

Latest

Trending

Trending