The Student Room Group

can i go back?

heres a little background to my situation:
Okay so i was in my room playing world of warcraft. My mum cums inside and starts vacuuming and tidying up because i have a untidy room. She looks under my bed and finds my "stash" so to speak and then shows it to my dad.

My dad then goes nuts and shouts at me saying i'll never amount 2 anything, which is very out of order because i think i worked very hard to achieve my 3 c's and a b at AS level. Then he shouts even more (he has anger issues) and says i might aswell live with my sister (becoz she moved out when she was 16 a few years ago and now is working in a bar)

it gets a bit redeculous and then he throws me out of the hose and says i can never go back when i don't ******* deserve it!!! (im staying at my gfs house now) but its not fair becoz i shuldn't be thrown out like that i think. and then that night i went back 2 my house in my garden, and went to my boose that i have kept secret in my garden, then went bakc to town and drank alot. i got quite drunk and then started thinking about whats the point in going back you no. my parents don't like me. but i do use my compuiter for doing my world of warcraft rades.

Then im in town and i meet this black man, he says to me he got chucked out of his house too. so we bond on that and im still pretty sloshed. then he takes me to his car and we have sex. Now im not gay and i love my gf and want to be with her forever but im afraid because i hear once you go black you can never go back? please help my situation i don't know what to do.
Reply 1
here troll, take this *hands a chocolate digestive*
I don't know where to start :erm:

edit: why aren't you anon?
Reply 3
i'm not a troll and i don't like digestives they make my stomach go bad. im not anon because otherwise nobody would believe me. My girlfriend is asleep i don't know whether to tell her about Rodrigues or not. He says lots of people do it and it doesn't make them gay. But i don't want to just be attracted to black guys i like white girls like my girlfriend but now im afraid of this rule that i hear about. My black friend Paul always says it to girls when we are mucking around but i think maybe theres truth because i see the same people go for black guys all the time. serious help. and how do i stop my gf from seeing this>?????
Reply 4
someone loves you troll
Leave your girlfriend and run off with Paul :yep:

:woo:
Trolls these days are just too long
LOL is this the girl from Essex!
Reply 8
fallen angel9
LOL is this the girl from Essex!

isnt it wierd, that all the ppl posting their toll problem atm are from Essex
MR.PINK
isnt it wierd, that all the ppl posting their toll problem atm are from Essex