The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ilora-Danon
I've got 2 6mm lobes, both tragus's, conch, nostril and a mid helix. Have also had 2 surface tragus piercings, various cartilage piercings and a navel piercing. Started young - had my nose done when I was 12 lol.

Sounds awesome. I was thinking about a conch. :smile:
Jinxy
Sounds awesome. I was thinking about a conch. :smile:
It's by far my favourite! I've got a labret stud in mine, with a blackline ball with a clear crystal in, to match my tragus. I think it looks really pretty, but also quite different to normal/standard lobe piercings.
Reply 22
Ilora-Danon
It's by far my favourite! I've got a labret stud in mine, with a blackline ball with a clear crystal in, to match my tragus. I think it looks really pretty, but also quite different to normal/standard lobe piercings.

Yeh they are lovely. I've got the itch now... might have to get one soon! :p:
Jinxy
Yeh they are lovely. I've got the itch now... might have to get one soon! :p:
Hehe do iiiiiiit!!!!! :wink:
Reply 24
Ilora-Danon
Hehe do iiiiiiit!!!!! :wink:

hey mrs expert, what shop you recommend i go to get new earrings from in camden? any shops in particular?
I personally buy my jewellery online. It's SO much cheaper and there's a lot more choice. I favour Body Jewellery Shop for quality, and Body Art Forms (US based) for choice.
Go to Cold Steel in Camden it's right next to the station. The guys that run it are really nice and its not badly priced, i wouldn't think you would need to make an appointment.

I was a complete idiot when i was 12 and got my nose pierced with a gun and it got infected and closed up. Always go for a needle whatever you are getting pierced.
Ilora-Danon
I personally buy my jewellery online. It's SO much cheaper and there's a lot more choice. I favour Body Jewellery Shop for quality, and Body Art Forms (US based) for choice.

This, BJS is excellent.

Latest