The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1560
Lukely
Saturday 17th shall be my 1 year anniversary... oh how I actually don't give a damn! :yep:

2 years for me on october 23rd :eek:
I reach 2 years come the 27th of this month.. it's flew in.
Its not long of being a year for me, its absolutely flew by, its ridicules thinking back to training and when i got the job.
Four years in November. >.< Graduated from uni in June but chances are I'll still be here, lol.
Yeahhh, Angalos Epithimos has a sainsburys bag on shooting stars. :h:

No, im not sad, serious.
ARRH, i just got the job and been here a few weeks, i seriosuly hate working on the checkout, since i've had about 5 weird old guys, either stalking me or giving me weird comments, one who looks about 80 actually comes in twice a day and stares and tells me im hot. i've never had this before in any other workplace, do all female checkout people havve to endure this?
Hey all, got a text today asking me to arrange an interview! *cheers*

I was just wondering what the interview process is like and whether I make a CV for it?

Reply 1567
:frown: :frown:

I didnt even get past the questionnaire stage this time.. Even though i answered the same as my last time.

hmmmmm :frown:

EDIT: Oh, it says 'Position already filled' on the job section. Does that mean what they told me on the email about someone else better fitting got in, or someone had got the job that had already worked there? oh or maybe it ment someone had already gone for an interview whilst i was applying.

Oh its letting me apply for another position :wink:
Reply 1568
Sainsburys are really annoying me !! 2weeks after my interview I have heard nothing I have phoned HR so many times and the reason is because the other candidate hasn't arranged an interview yet they applied over 5 weeks ago ! every time I phone they say they will phone me back and they dont :s-smilie: really annoyed I turned up for the interview made an effort and what for exactly :s-smilie:
Reply 1569
*C*
Sainsburys are really annoying me !! 2weeks after my interview I have heard nothing I have phoned HR so many times and the reason is because the other candidate hasn't arranged an interview yet they applied over 5 weeks ago ! every time I phone they say they will phone me back and they dont :s-smilie: really annoyed I turned up for the interview made an effort and what for exactly :s-smilie:

To be fair, they should really contact the other candidate, and if they cant contact them, let someone else have thier spot.
john_daniel
Hey all, got a text today asking me to arrange an interview! *cheers*

I was just wondering what the interview process is like and whether I make a CV for it?

No, no CV! It's quite straightforward.

Induction today... I'm so ill I've completely forgotten my nerves... Just want to get through it without feeling too awful. :frown: Pounding headache etc, urgh...
inksplodge
No, no CV! It's quite straightforward.

Induction today... I'm so ill I've completely forgotten my nerves... Just want to get through it without feeling too awful. :frown: Pounding headache etc, urgh...

Oh no :frown: Good luck
Spazzycazzy
Oh no :frown: Good luck

Thanks :tongue: Hoping I can stick it out for four hours; I don't want to seem as though I don't want the job! It's definitely some sort of flu however so urgh :s-smilie:
*C*

I would be pretty annoyed too. I'm surprised they've given the candidate this long, it's usually ~48hrs (or something) that the email says you should contact them within.

It's either an incredibly good candidate (on paper) and thus, they're holding out for them, or there is something else going on.
Yay, my final few days of overtime over summer, though i have to work an extra couple of days for the training of my new dept but still, roll on 12 hours a week.
Had the first day of induction, went ok. I felt really ill though :tongue: My jacket is a small and it's still massive...
Reply 1576
inksplodge
Had the first day of induction, went ok. I felt really ill though :tongue: My jacket is a small and it's still massive...

:wink: Did you take any medication before you went?
Eddikins
:wink: Did you take any medication before you went?

Two ibuprofen. Didn't help much :tongue:
Reply 1578
WhereIsMyMind
I would be pretty annoyed too. I'm surprised they've given the candidate this long, it's usually ~48hrs (or something) that the email says you should contact them within.

It's either an incredibly good candidate (on paper) and thus, they're holding out for them, or there is something else going on.

I think its because to start with Sainsburys never contacted me after I passed the online test and I had to phone them so they probably never contacted the other candidate either !
*C*
I think its because to start with Sainsburys never contacted me after I passed the online test and I had to phone them so they probably never contacted the other candidate either !

But 5 weeks is ridiculous! You should really complain!

Latest

Trending

Trending