The Student Room Group

Need Help From Sainsbury’s Workers!!!!

Hi,
I use to work at Sainsburys, and now I’m starting a new job. But they asked me for a reference from Sainsburys. However, I have no contact with the manager. Do I have to walk into the store asking for it? Since I’ve have called the shop floor and they won’t answer. Please help
Reply 1
The best thing to do is perhaps write a note to the manager or deputy manager at the Sainsbury's store you previously worked at and then hand it in personally to them ( keep a copy of the note for agreement sake) .

Original post by YamsAreYams
Hi,
I use to work at Sainsburys, and now I’m starting a new job. But they asked me for a reference from Sainsburys. However, I have no contact with the manager. Do I have to walk into the store asking for it? Since I’ve have called the shop floor and they won’t answer. Please help

I don't work with Sainsbury's but I do work with another big supermarket.
Reply 2
Hi,

Go through the HR department.
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Go through the HR department.

Would I have to walk in the store, asking for the HR details?
Reply 4
Would I have to walk in the store, asking for the HR details?

No, they'll have their own office. Didn't they sort out your pay, contract etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending