The Student Room Group

Trading assistant Interview

Hi what questions can be expected at a Trading Assistant Interview Please at Sainsbury’s. What tips or advice would you provide.
What is the role of trading assistant in Sainsbury's.
Job Description -
In this role, you'll be focused on the important task of sorting and replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods and unloading deliveries. Don't worry - we'll train you up on everything you need to know.

So you will probably be asked about what experience do you have in retailing ( not required)
Why do you want to work with Sainsbury's
What is your customer service like ( how do you approach a issue with a customer) and explain what the product is used for ( especially in the medication/ toiletries department).
What time and days are you available to work

Remember to have some questions to ask them at the end of the interview. ( example - how long does it take to let you know, what is the pay, if you have any holidays booked up then let them know).

Original post by Mohammed_80
Hi what questions can be expected at a Trading Assistant Interview Please at Sainsbury’s. What tips or advice would you provide.

Best of luck with the interview 😃
Original post by Littleemma98
What is the role of trading assistant in Sainsbury's.
Job Description -
In this role, you'll be focused on the important task of sorting and replenishing stock, as well as code checking across our produce, fresh foods and dry goods and unloading deliveries. Don't worry - we'll train you up on everything you need to know.

So you will probably be asked about what experience do you have in retailing ( not required)
Why do you want to work with Sainsbury's
What is your customer service like ( how do you approach a issue with a customer) and explain what the product is used for ( especially in the medication/ toiletries department).
What time and days are you available to work

Remember to have some questions to ask them at the end of the interview. ( example - how long does it take to let you know, what is the pay, if you have any holidays booked up then let them know).

Best of luck with the interview 😃

Awesome 😅
Awesome 😅

No worries ☺️☺️ just make sure you put your answers over the best way you can do and if unsure about anything they ask you then just ask if they can perhaps put the question over another way ( I wouldn't recommend that as could cost you a possible job but sometimes unfortunately you need to ask them to explain the question better).

Most retailing Jobs are almost identical questioning apart from how they put it over to you.

I don't work with Sainsbury's but I'm in retail job part-time.
Original post by Littleemma98
No worries ☺️☺️ just make sure you put your answers over the best way you can do and if unsure about anything they ask you then just ask if they can perhaps put the question over another way ( I wouldn't recommend that as could cost you a possible job but sometimes unfortunately you need to ask them to explain the question better).

Most retailing Jobs are almost identical questioning apart from how they put it over to you.

I don't work with Sainsbury's but I'm in retail job part-time.

Wow cool no thank you for taking the time to reply to the thread 😊
Wow cool no thank you for taking the time to reply to the thread 😊

You are welcome 🤗.
No problems taking time to assist ☺️
Reply 6
Talk about providing an excellent customer service at all times
Reply 7
Hey, how did it go?
Also, how did you go to the interview? Did you just walk into a store and tell someone that you were here for an interview??
Please answer , mine is tomorrow!!
Original post by Sphynny
Hey, how did it go?
Also, how did you go to the interview? Did you just walk into a store and tell someone that you were here for an interview??
Please answer , mine is tomorrow!!

Hi the interview i.e manager happens to be rude, we had a confirmation email of an interview and rang the store up the night before to confirm a manager confirmed provided we had the email the interview can be done we didn’t receive interview confirmation from HR system and he was so rude and grumpy and sulky the interview initially then went well we had to sign in for the manager to then collect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending