The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i'm not going to uni just yet.

though i have had an offer from myerscough college in Preston. i'm planning to go there in september.
5:
Bristol
Durham
Edinburgh
Lancaster
Warwich

Well - the Bristol one isn't confirmed yet. They just said they want me but want to give me my grades at an Open day.

That's everywhere but Cambridge.
Arrrghh! interview in a week (and a day)
androidkiller
5:
That's everywhere but Cambridge.
Arrrghh! interview in a week (and a day)

Good Luck!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reply 23
Soulfish
5 so far (York AAB, Warwick AABb, Southampton AABb, Edinburugh BBB, Nottingham Trent BBB)

Just waiting for my cambridge interview :O

what course are you applying??
I'm applying for Natural Sciences at Cambridge, with a view to doing Physics for years 3 and 4. Anybody else applied for Nat Sci at Trinity?
I am still waiting for LSE to reply. Did anybody get an offer yet?
Reply 26
Markus Bihler
I am still waiting for LSE to reply. Did anybody get an offer yet?

LSE take their time....dont expect to hear from them til bout feb-march...i'm not
boss-dior
I got one from King's and they said they gave me an offer,but it does not appear on UCAS track progress,hopefully,it will be fine!!!

what coursse was it for? maybe u shld call UCAS/ kings just to make sure
Reply 28
emporium
3, Bath & Birmingham for physics, Reading for meteorology,

Hey, I got an offer from physics at bath as well (IB diploma with 6 in hl Phys and Maths ). You mind telling me what offer you got?

I myself want to do nanostructure...
Reply 29
androidkiller
I'm applying for Natural Sciences at Cambridge, with a view to doing Physics for years 3 and 4. Anybody else applied for Nat Sci at Trinity?

I applied for Natural Science (Physics ) as an open applicant, and got allocated to sidney sussex. I dont think Im gonna get / accept an offer though as my predicted grades barely toutched their typical offers... (IB: 7 6 6 )

Latest

Trending

Trending