Turn on thread page Beta

how many uni offers have you received so far?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going to uni just yet.

though i have had an offer from myerscough college in Preston. i'm planning to go there in september.

ReputationRep:
    5:
    Bristol
    Durham
    Edinburgh
    Lancaster
    Warwich

Well - the Bristol one isn't confirmed yet. They just said they want me but want to give me my grades at an Open day.

That's everywhere but Cambridge.
    Arrrghh! interview in a week (and a day)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by androidkiller)
    5:
    That's everywhere but Cambridge.
    Arrrghh! interview in a week (and a day)

Good Luck!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulfish)
    5 so far (York AAB, Warwick AABb, Southampton AABb, Edinburugh BBB, Nottingham Trent BBB)

Just waiting for my cambridge interview :O
    what course are you applying??

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Natural Sciences at Cambridge, with a view to doing Physics for years 3 and 4. Anybody else applied for Nat Sci at Trinity?

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for LSE to reply. Did anybody get an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Bihler)
    I am still waiting for LSE to reply. Did anybody get an offer yet?
    LSE take their time....dont expect to hear from them til bout feb-march...i'm not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boss-dior)
    I got one from King's and they said they gave me an offer,but it does not appear on UCAS track progress,hopefully,it will be fine!!!
    what coursse was it for? maybe u shld call UCAS/ kings just to make sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emporium)
    3, Bath & Birmingham for physics, Reading for meteorology,
    Hey, I got an offer from physics at bath as well (IB diploma with 6 in hl Phys and Maths ). You mind telling me what offer you got?

I myself want to do nanostructure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by androidkiller)
    I'm applying for Natural Sciences at Cambridge, with a view to doing Physics for years 3 and 4. Anybody else applied for Nat Sci at Trinity?
    I applied for Natural Science (Physics ) as an open applicant, and got allocated to sidney sussex. I dont think Im gonna get / accept an offer though as my predicted grades barely toutched their typical offers... (IB: 7 6 6 )

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2003
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.