The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Please could some 1 let me know as if I sitll have time to apply/resit or can do it from home I would like to start straight away.
Reply 2
sorry to say, but i think that it is too late. Well, in my skool it is. I retook it October sometime and i had to redo all my coursework from scratch. Hopefully it is not too late....(my skool does Edexcel GCSE English Language)
Reply 3
I still have my last years course work and could catch up with this years if needed too. I just need to try and get a place, any 1 know what i can do please?
are you in year11? if you are you can do a resit in year12 but you will have to give in new coursework and do the mature version of the GCSE english.

when i was in year11, being stupid and foolish,i didnt submit any coursework but was entred for the GCSE english lang& Lit exams any way. I ended up getting D in Lang and U in Lit. I'm currently in year12 retaking GCSE english, I have my exam tommorrow - this time i wont fail!

My advice is dont waste time on not doing the coursework! It's worth £30% or something!! If you fail in year11, you will be wasting 1 whole year retaking a easy subject you should of passed in year11!

Latest

Trending

Trending