The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HumanofCyber
Hi synergy what are you doing u bird ?

A new user posting mostly on my bog in his first appearance...

That makes you most probably either a troll or a dupe account.

Wait. Mickey/ Clarke/ TSR Professor? This is the most time I am unsure; so if it is you, good job this time. :lol:
Original post by Synergy_
ooo love it :tongue:

Eyyy a science video, now we are talking :lol: I will watch it in a bit :biggrin:

I think i’ll be taking this approach from now on.

I knew the video would be a hit :lol:
Original post by TheStarboy
I think i’ll be taking this approach from now on.

I knew the video would be a hit :lol:

That is way more tedious for you :rofl:

I just finished watching it. I love it, so informative and motivating thanks for it :awesome:

I am watching this one now if you are interested in these videos:

Wow. I relate to this so much. Overdoing things and stressing myself out unnecessarily. What a great video.
(edited 3 years ago)
Loving this channel so far ^^
The name too "Freedom in Thought" :daydreaming:
"Holes take on a different shape for different people. And so the process by which they fill it is very different."
Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 9.32.20 pm.png

Wow. I relate to this so much. Overdoing things and stressing myself out unnecessarily. What a great video.
(edited 3 years ago)
Sorry for the spam lol. Going deep into the Youtube blackhole
"Strength through pessimism" wow

That is way more tedious for you :rofl:

I just finished watching it. I love it, so informative and motivating thanks for it :awesome:

I am watching this one now if you are interested in these videos:

What can I say? I like the challenge :cool:
You're welcome :biggrin:

I'll watch them. I'm up to watch any recommendations, these look interesting as well.
What can I say? I like the challenge :cool:
You're welcome :biggrin:

I'll watch them. I'm up to watch any recommendations, these look interesting as well.

Ooo this just got exciting :wink: Interested to see what you will find

They really are. The ones by freedom of thought aren't that helpful, but informative. The rest are quite helpful :bubbles:
(edited 3 years ago)

This has turned into a video sharing thread :lol:

Stopping now :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Interesting :holmes: missed it :redface: Is it a one-time thread, or a daily one?

A one time one. Unless bee makes another one for her next early morning lol

This has turned into a video sharing thread :lol:

Stopping now :biggrin:

I’ll watch the videos tomorrow when I’m on my laptop and can see all the links :smile:
Just decided, I am going to pull an all-nighter. The heat during the day really drains me, so maybe I need to go back to having unhealthy sleeping habits to make us of the cool night temperatures and do some work?

My only issue is, it has a bad effect on anxiety levels and productivity to not adopt a normal healthy sleeping pattern.
Maybe I can minimise my sleep for tonight, to go to bed super early tomorrow at like 9 and wake up at 4 am to make use of the early morning hours for the next few days.

But for tonight, I have a deadline for myself to finish two of these essays. I will not go to bed until I finish them.
(edited 3 years ago)
Just decided, I am going to pull an all-nighter. The heat during the day really drains me, so maybe I need to go back to having unhealthy sleeping habits to make us of the cool night temperatures and do some work?

My only issue is, it has a bad effect on anxiety levels and productivity to not adopt a normal healthy sleeping pattern.
Maybe I can minimise my sleep for tonight, to go to bed super early tomorrow at like 9 and wake up at 4 am to make use of the early morning hours for the next few days.

But for tonight, I have a deadline for myself to finish two of these essays. I will not go to bed until I finish them.

I give you all the best and I hope this all nighter helps finish these two essays.
As someone who had done an all nighter before, it only truly works if it’s a once in a while thing. Your anxiety and productivity levels only takes a hit if this becomes a regular instance but hopefully, it isn’t

I’ll even make a late night motivation post :biggrin:

I found it appreciably cooler today, hope it was a bit more bearable for you too.

I'd advise against not sleeping well tbh. It's the holiday, you can afford a messed up sleep schedule. It makes me super jittery and anxious too, and you just have a horrible heavy feeling. After an all nighter I often slept like 13-15 hours at uni, it wasn't good lol. At home I couldn't do that so my sleep schedule took like a week to catch up.
Believing in yourself quotes

1. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

2. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.

4. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. John Wooden

Here’s an informative video for you :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by _gcx
I found it appreciably cooler today, hope it was a bit more bearable for you too.

I'd advise against not sleeping well tbh. It's the holiday, you can afford a messed up sleep schedule. It makes me super jittery and anxious too, and you just have a horrible heavy feeling. After an all nighter I often slept like 13-15 hours at uni, it wasn't good lol. At home I couldn't do that so my sleep schedule took like a week to catch up.

It was, especially during the night (thank god). But during the day, I was still so drained because of the heat. :/

I took your advice. I just slept at 3 am as opposed to completing a full all-nighter-- I messed up my schedule so much over the years, so I no longer consider that late lol. You were right, it was the wiser thing to do. :^_^:

Believing in yourself quotes

1. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

2. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.

4. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. John Wooden

Here’s an informative video for you :biggrin:

Love em :biggrin:'
Thank you for this video. I took some tips that were mentioned (:
(edited 3 years ago)
This is such a nice video. I highly recommend whoever is reading this to watch it:
@Arthur_Morgan you would appreciate this :^_^:
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending