The Student Room Group

2010 Dentistry Leeds thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yaaay got my offer through today, anyone else got one?excited to know who's gonna be on the course :smile: xxx
Reply 41
oreogirl
yaaay got my offer through today, anyone else got one?excited to know who's gonna be on the course :smile: xxx

Me too :biggrin:...I might be, just depends on my grades now..need to work on chemistry majorly..
Well done :biggrin:
Reply 42
woozeybear
Me too :biggrin:...I might be, just depends on my grades now..need to work on chemistry majorly..

gosh me too with the Chem. Absolutely loved Leeds so fingers crossed :smile: and well done! X
Reply 43
Just wondered how if you got your offer through the post or UCAS track??
xxxx
Reply 44
I think most people got it by track. ermm you heard from anywhere else?

GraceyM
Just wondered how if you got your offer through the post or UCAS track??
xxxx
Reply 45
oreogirl

Well done. I have an offer too and I think I'm firming it but now I'm having 2nd thoughts - Bristol,Cardiff or Leeds?
Reply 46
rejection 2 day :frown: 4 rejections
Reply 47
aeneas745
Well done. I have an offer too and I think I'm firming it but now I'm having 2nd thoughts - Bristol,Cardiff or Leeds?

leeds leeds leeds! : ) no second thoughts, its such a good city!
Original post by Liana89

Original post by Liana89
heyyy Im a 3rd year at leeds if anyone needs any advice, or has questions etc etc send me a message, would be happy to help x x

Hey Liana, i applied to Leeds for dentistry and its my first choice, i was just wondering if you happened to not answer some questions completely, however, you approach them as confident (not arrogant but relaxed) and you communicate with the interviewers easily.. would they accept you as a dental student?
Original post by aeneas745

Original post by aeneas745

hey aeneas, how did your interview go? :biggrin:
Original post by woozeybear

Original post by woozeybear

hey woozeybear could you tell me how you did in your interview please? I'm so eager to know how the interviews went for students who got offers?
Reply 51
Hey Liana, i applied to Leeds for dentistry and its my first choice, i was just wondering if you happened to not answer some questions completely, however, you approach them as confident (not arrogant but relaxed) and you communicate with the interviewers easily.. would they accept you as a dental student?

If you gave them logical answers that could be right I dont see why not... If you say something ridiculous then maybe no. The questions they'll ask wont have just one answer tho, it'll be how you tackle it and if you can think quickly on the spot x
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest