The Student Room Group

Queens University Belfast Undergrad 2010

Hey, going to study geography this year at QUB. Want to meet anyone else going there, moving from SE England, bit nervous about not knowing anyone.
Reply 1
hannahlbrooks
Hey, going to study geography this year at QUB. Want to meet anyone else going there, moving from SE England, bit nervous about not knowing anyone.

im also going to QUB this year from southern england!
Reply 2
Hey im goin 2 study psychology at QUB n i no no1 else doin it, so if ne1 else ot ther is studyin 2 give me shout lol wud b nice 2 no a few ppl goin
I'm going to QUB to do Maths :smile: Only know 1 other person doing the course... and I'm living at home which I think I'm starting to regret! so if anyone else is doing maths here that'd be gooooood!
Reply 4
Original post by hannahlbrooks

Original post by moncherie
im also going to QUB this year from southern england!

How has it been for you guys? :smile: Also from southern England wanting to know how it'll be for me if I study at qub

Also, any honest comments about what itll be like both within the uni and on nights out for an Indian/brown-skinned person? Heard some stuff about some Irish people having racist tendencies :/

Thanks in advance for your help you rockstars :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Nif
How has it been for you guys? :smile: Also from southern England wanting to know how it'll be for me if I study at qub

Also, any honest comments about what itll be like both within the uni and on nights out for an Indian/brown-skinned person? Heard some stuff about some Irish people having racist tendencies :/

Thanks in advance for your help you rockstars :smile:

I am hoping to go to Queens in September!!! Northern Ireland is an amazing place to live! The people are friendly and helpful plus there is lots to do at nights. People form Northern Ireland are not racist! The stuff you heard has probably been committed by some shallow-minded a**hole with nothing better to do than cause problems!! Hope to see you at Queens in September! =]

P.S. Good Luck with your exams
Reply 6
I'm going to Queens to do Computer Science this year and am from Northern Ireland. We are not racist people. Not sure where that idea comes from. We are Northern Irish, not Irish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending