The Student Room Group

Aldi Area Manager

Hello,

Is anyone currently considering/applied to/been successful in applying to the scheme??

There are plenty of posts around on various forums but most are a few years old!

Thanks.
:yes:
Reply 1
Hi Matt,

I applied to the scheme last week... I'm originally from Ireland but picked a location around Leeds as my preference... although Im willing to relocate anywhere... Have you applied? I was told I would hear within 4 weeks if I make it to interview... if thers no word in 4 weeks I was told to take it as a rejection.

If you've applied or are thinking about applying I'd be happy to keep in touch to share any info about the whole process

P.S I've read all the older posts that you mentioned.. alot of them seem to be bent on the scheme being "too much like hard work with 60-70 hour weeks"... All I have to say to that is ignore anything you read unless its from someone with direct experience with the company or the scheme... Anyone who wants to earn 40k a year will have to work long weeks its as simple as that... My sister is currently a business development manager on 45k a year with a manufacturing company and she has to work up to a 100 hour weeks sometimes... so it all depends what your looking for.... at the end of the day, they'r still offering 5 weeks holidays a year

I'm looking forward to hearing from them :biggrin:
im currently doing a levels and i was wondering if you joined and you leave after say 6months would you be able to keep the audi a4?
that's ridiculous.
Original post by JesusRevived
im currently doing a levels and i was wondering if you joined and you leave after say 6months would you be able to keep the audi a4?

Yes. I've known people who joined it for two weeks and kept the car. They just hand them out free actually, go down to the store on one of their sale days :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending