The Student Room Group

Worst advice in the world

I have come to the conclusion that most of the advice given on TSR is totally useless.

Its full of replies that are from the most un empathetic, ignorant people. T

heir whole aim is to reply to someone's post with something as humorous as they can think of or patronise the thread starter or make him look like an idiot who should just "deal" with it.

Obviously there is freedom of speech and u can pretty much say what you want, but why waste peoples times when they check their thread only to find pointless, half ar s s ed funny comments.

Does anyone agree with me here ??

p.s to all those who write the crappy little replies, be grown up and mature by replying something hilarious on mine too, ridicule my thread as much as much as you please.

Scroll to see replies

cool story bro
Reply 2
I agree, people on here are kinda disrespectful far to often. I guess they are too cool to give any real advice.

good thread man
Reply 3
Original post by Jackwilson1988
I have come to the conclusion that most of the advice given on TSR is totally useless.

Its full of replies that are from the most un empathetic, ignorant people. T

heir whole aim is to reply to someone's post with something as humorous as they can think of or patronise the thread starter or make him look like an idiot who should just "deal" with it.

Obviously there is freedom of speech and u can pretty much say what you want, but why waste peoples times when they check their thread only to find pointless, half ar s s ed funny comments.

Does anyone agree with me here ??

p.s to all those who write the crappy little replies, be grown up and mature by replying something hilarious on mine too, ridicule my thread as much as much as you please.

Want advice? Go ask a friend, not complete strangers on the internet.:rolleyes:
Reply 4
This is coming from someone who slept with his best mates's girlfriend. Yeah real mature :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by Jimbo1234
Want advice? Go ask a friend, not complete strangers on the internet.:rolleyes:

Well done sherlock. maybe people want advice about their friends, your post kinda ignores the foundations of what tsr stands for u tool
Reply 6
lool. What did you expect?

TSR is made of other human beings that also have issues. This is real life inside of your pc. If you go outside and ask a randomer for advice you'd probably get worse replies than you'd get from TSR's users.

Just man up! :smile:
A lot of it happens because people post the same damned threads, over and over and over. And over. The inability of new users to operate the search function or read FAQs can make the red mist descend.
Reply 8
Original post by lonely14
This is coming from someone who slept with his best mates's girlfriend. Yeah real mature :rolleyes:

LOOL. so true :biggrin:
No one forces you to ask for advice on here.
cry
Original post by lonely14

your so cool, you check my thread history,

A you must be bored
B u should be a detective
C who I sleep with doesnt concern you
D regarding C, if u got no advice, dont comment at all.

Do we have an understanding flower ?
Original post by katyness
lool. What did you expect?

TSR is made of other human beings that also have issues. This is real life inside of your pc. If you go outside and ask a randomer for advice you'd probably get worse replies than you'd get from TSR's users.

Just man up! :smile:

'just man up'

u retard
Reply 13
Original post by Jackwilson1988
your so cool, you check my thread history,

A you must be bored
B u should be a detective
C who I sleep with doesnt concern you
D regarding C, if u got no advice, dont comment at all.

Do we have an understanding flower ?

No, I actually didn't. I just seem to have a good memory.

I posted on your thread yesterday. Check it if you want, first reply. :cool:
...what did you expect from people aged 17-somewhere in their 20's? Some people give decent advice, others make lulz. Either way, the problem gets resolved or it makes people laugh. Everyone's a winner. So I have no idea what the **** you're actually complaining about.
Out of all the forums I go on, this is probably the worst in terms of community. Some horrible people who have nothing better to do than to bring others down.
Reply 16
Best advice ever

Go get 'em OP... ?
Reply 17
I kinda agree with you, although I think you should have realised by now that a lot of people don't actually give constructive advice of any kind. It's the way TSR rolls.
I like turtles.
Reply 19
you have the option to select the right idea 4m wrong so why do go you 4 both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending