The Student Room Group

Had a dream about the girl I like...

It was so perfect, I didn't want to wake up :love:

I was wondering, would it be wierd if I told her I had a dream about her? I think she likes me too but I dont want to end up sounding like a tool :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Assuming you banged her in your dream then... yeah tell her.

Say you want to re-enact.
She would probably assume it was a sexy dream, and could be a little freaked out? Tread carefully.
Reply 3
LOL, don't tell her.
Reply 4
Original post by Yawn11
Assuming you banged her in your dream then... yeah tell her.

Say you want to re-enact.

:colonhash: It was not that kind of dream.
Get yourself in a coma. Problem solved.
Reply 6
Original post by alharrison4
She would probably assume it was a sexy dream, and could be a little freaked out? Tread carefully.

It was a very random dream, I was out in the countryside with her and I remember the scenery was really nice. Not as beautiful as her though :tongue:
Reply 7
Anyone else?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
:colonhash: It was not that kind of dream.

Gay.
Reply 9
Anyone else?

Oh if it wasn't that kind of dream, than tell her.

She might think it's sweet.
Reply 10
Dont tell her she will think your a weirdo.
Reply 11
Original post by Yawn11
Gay.

How is that gay?
It was a very random dream, I was out in the countryside with her and I remember the scenery was really nice. Not as beautiful as her though :tongue:

Oh, that is sweet :biggrin:
Reply 13
How is that gay?

Because it didn't involve gratuitous amounts of sex.
I had a dream about this guy....:sexface:.
Reply 15
Tell her you had a dream with her in it, but don't give details, and see if she pursues the subject. 8)
I had a dream about this guy in my class a few nights ago... and it was that kind of dream :redface:
It was so perfect, I didn't want to wake up :love:

I was wondering, would it be wierd if I told her I had a dream about her? I think she likes me too but I dont want to end up sounding like a tool :redface:

If you talk to her a lot, then yeah. If you don't then definitely no.
Reply 18
Original post by xnatalie01x
I had a dream about this guy in my class a few nights ago... and it was that kind of dream :redface:

:shock: Girls have those kind of dreams as well!?!?
I cannot be sure, but I think this guy was trying to tell me that he had a dream about me. He mentioned that he had a nice dream and later on he starting saying it again, so I asked him what it was about and he said that he couldn't remember and was smiling at me whilst he said it. How would u know that it is a nice dream if you don't remember it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending