The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you think about guys who pee and don't wash their hands?

Scroll to see replies

Not really bothered, if they went in a urinal and only touched their penis. I don't see much of an issue there.
If they had to touch anything else like a toilet handle though, then I think it's a bit icky to not wash their hands... especially if they live in Uni accommodation and share their toilets with loads of other people. :s-smilie:
Disgusting & lazy.
It takes like 1 min to wash your hands. :facepalm:
Reply 62

i make sure i piss all over my hands.. then i dont need to bother using the tap water
I'd much rather a lad rubbed his c**k all over me than touched me intimately with mucky hands.

As for what konstitutes mucky, well, iss common sense, but I do count toilet breaks as a obligatory regular hand-wasching moment for boys and girls, to get rid of the handrail/table/keyboard/pen/etc/general grease and dirt of daily life - otherwise we would only wash our hands once a day in the shower, no doubt. :lolwut:
Reply 64
I wouldn't mind if a girl touched her 'cough'.
I once got called "posh" in a pub in Morley, Leeds for washing my hands...
Original post by DontBuyTheSun
All the girls saying 'its disgusting' do you insist that boys wash their choppy in the sink before you go down on them?

I haven't gone down on a guy, I have and will always refuse.

I maintain that guys who don't wash their hands are disgusting. I can never shake a guys hands, if I have to, I run straight to wash them at the first opportunity.
Reply 67
that's disgusting. hands should always be washed after contact with the lower regions as a courtesy. as far as actual hygiene goes though the second you grab the door handle to leave the toilet you're going to get a nice germ top up.
Yeah, I don't expect them to.

I've heard of girls who like to take but never give, I'm definitely not one of them.
Original post by babygirl110
I haven't gone down on a guy, I have and will always refuse.

I maintain that guys who don't wash their hands are disgusting. I can never shake a guys hands, if I have to, I run straight to wash them at the first opportunity.

You won't contract a life threatening disease just because you've got a choppy in your mouth. Honest.
Original post by DontBuyTheSun
You won't contract a life threatening disease just because you've got a choppy in your mouth. Honest.

lol, I've been told that loads of times
Reply 71
I wash my p*nis and hands in the shower in the morning.

It is skin touching skin.

SKIN TOUCHING SKIN!!!!!
Reply 72
Woman, as a man,I claim you. Woman, claim me as a man.:pierre:
I wash my hands with my wee
to be honest, they dont actually wash their penis do they? so when you suck a guy off its worsethan them not washing hands...
Reply 75
Original post by Roxas13

It is skin touching skin.

SKIN TOUCHING SKIN!!!!!

Masturbation is affecting your brain. You need a doctor, mate.
Reply 76
A woman with penis?:confused:
Reply 77
Wash yo ****in hands!
Reply 78
That's better. Your mouth will be filled with your penis...and mine.:cool:
Enjoy.
Reply 79
Shut up,***** and keep sucking my ****, it's getting cold.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending