The Student Room Group

Looks vs height vs build vs confidence in a club (for a guy)

how important are these things relative to each other when you're in a club, for a guy?

to avoid any confusion:

looks - what your face looks like

height - how tall you are

build - skinny, fat, muscly etc.

confidence - self explanatory

i know there will be people who say its all about confidence blah blah blah. but if you're a 5 foot, fat, ugly guy, you won't get anything even with masses of confidence.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no replies?
Reply 2
I don't think many women are into small men.
Original post by robotwars
how important are these things relative to each other when you're in a club, for a guy?

to avoid any confusion:

looks - what your face looks like

height - how tall you are

build - skinny, fat, muscly etc.

confidence - self explanatory

i know there will be people who say its all about confidence blah blah blah. but if you're a 5 foot, fat, ugly guy, you won't get anything even with masses of confidence.

I find it hilarious that you didn't think looks, height and build weren't self-explanatory.
Reply 4
Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow. Disregard females, acquire aesthetics and currency.
Reply 5
Original post by mirin?
Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow. Disregard females, acquire aesthetics and currency.

zyzz has all 4 :awesome:
Not another one of these threads, I havn't been on TSR long but I must have seen at least 50 of these already...

At the end of day it's a nightclub its dark inside most people are drunk or on their way, so its pretty much down to who has the confidence to keep putting themselves out there whether they get turned down or not. Obviously looks can be a small part of it, but tbh if your standards arn't too high & your not afraid to approach people then your on to winner. IMO
Original post by mirin?

Original post by mirin?
Rule of thumb, everything counts, women are very shallow.

Great. :emo:
Reply 8
Confidence->build->looks->height

I'd rather be 5'5 feet and stacked than 6'0 feet and fat.

In the end its confidence though.
Reply 9
Height is the most important I think, then any rearrangement of the following three factors. Though apparently personality/confidence is important, so you could still be short, fat and ugly and still get with them.
Reply 10
Original post by a_t
zyzz has all 4 :awesome:

Dude, you haven't seen Trent. Fuarrkkk, sick ****. Even Zyzz himself admits that him and Curtis are the best in the group. Check the ab's out bro on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83BSVYoFjQ
Original post by adam0311
Confidence->build->looks->height

I'd rather be 5'5 feet and stacked than 6'0 feet and fat.

In the end its confidence though.

Seriously?? Jeez I wouldnt swap my height for anything.

I would put confidence up there, it allows you to put your personality across in an effective way, which is whats important. I spose it depends what you're looking for though.
Reply 12
Original post by mirin?
Dude, you haven't seen Trent. Fuarrkkk, sick ****. Even Zyzz himself admits that him and Curtis are the best in the group. Check the ab's out bro on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83BSVYoFjQ

I'm mirin' the aussie crew right now
Reply 13
Original post by Double Agent
Seriously?? Jeez I wouldnt swap my height for anything.

I would put confidence up there, it allows you to put your personality across in an effective way, which is whats important. I spose it depends what you're looking for though.

I'm 5'8 btw, so not the tallest and not the shortest. Heights never been an issue for me and it's never been a discriminating factor. Maybe that's just because I like short girls. I wouldn't necessary advise a guy who's 5'3 to walk up to a 6'2 girl.
Reply 14
Small men = small penis.
Reply 15
Women in clubs are looking for fit men who they can take home for a hot shag and discuss the aesthetics of (especially what's down there!) with their friends (bezzies) the next morning.
Reply 16
you don't achieve height. you cant control height.
Reply 17
Original post by robotwars
you don't achieve height. you cant control height.

Technically you can without coming out looking weird. Leg lengthening surgery is quite advanced these days, you'd be surprised. If i was short, i'd get it done in an instant if i had the money.
Reply 18
Original post by effofex
Women in clubs are looking for fit men who they can take home for a hot shag and discuss the aesthetics of (especially what's down there!) with their friends (bezzies) the next morning.

This.
Confidence is a made up thing so women can reject a guy without looking shallow. Confident men that she doesn't like become arrogant. There is nothing wrong with it. They just like to make men believe they are the shallow ones and men are stupid enough to fall for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending