The Student Room Group

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drunk Punx
Stoned masturbation :teeth:

I tried this. :cool:

Would recommend.
Reply 21
Just fiddle with someone else's penis. You get all the psychological action of masturbation but none of the tiredness. And everyone's a winner :awesome:
Reply 22
Original post by lightburns
I tried this. :cool:

Would recommend.

Oh, amen to this by the way. the man who first combined the two is an absolute genius and I can't think of a better idol right at the this moment.
Reply 23
I sensed the words "stoned masturbation" from across the forum and would like to mention how heartily I approve.
Reply 24
Heartily approve enough to come and join me? :awesome:
Reply 25
Definitely, brt
Reply 26
Original post by Skoji
Definitely, brt

kk, bring cake but don't bother bringing pants.
Reply 27
[Something about stoned masturbation]

Original post by grth
[something else about stoned masturbation]

Original post by lightburns
[more about how great it is]

Original post by Skoji
[agreeing with all of the above]

Is stoned masturbation really that good? :lolwut:
I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?
Doesn't seem to bother me, if anything I feel better for it.
Original post by Broderss
do it once a week only. that way you keep your testosterone levels up and won't walk around all doped out like you smoke green.

This is a myth.
Reply 30
Original post by Liam_G
I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?

At least the cat would be loving it's life :awesome:

I know it sounds childish, but the first time I thought to myself that I would end up laughing at my penis and then obviously...feel too self conscious to carry on, but actually it just feels amazing. Like time's stopped and nothing is more important than the happiness you are feeling :P

*trying hard not to go into too much detail*
Original post by *Lollo*
This. Nothing makes you sleep well like an orgasm. I can have the same feeling if I don't get enough sleep, but if I masturbate before sleep and then sleep enough I feel GREAT :biggrin:

So, so true!
Reply 32
It actually makes you tired? I do it everyday, it's just pleasure for me, no heavy breathing afterwards or anything. And it doesn't help me sleep at all, because I get excess sperm coming out which smells, so I have to ''milk'' my penis and take a shower.
Reply 33
Original post by Law123mus
This is a myth.

Maybe so, but sex drive and success are correlated in some way http://www.smallbizpod.co.uk/blog/2008/08/15/sex-and-the-startup-why-entrepreneurs-leverage-libido/
Reply 34
Original post by Liam_G

Have you ever smoked weed? You do not hallucinate.
Reply 35
Original post by Broderss
Have you ever smoked weed? You do not hallucinate.

No... But I have masturbated. (Impressed by my dare-devilishness :rolleyes:)

Spoiler

Masturbating is the only way I can function as a normal human being.
Reply 37
Same :dice:
Not quite sure why you posted anonymous. Man up :top:

this!
Original post by karateworm
unless you've got a 20ft penis.

From the point of view of a female.. ouch!
Used to do it at least once a day and it never wore me out apart from the helping to get to sleep...are you violently having rough sex with your hand or something?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending