The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roxas13
I thought TSR was free of stupid racists.

Cleary nowhere is safe......

You haven't been on here too long have you mate.
Reply 121
Original post by Dirac Delta Function

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
haha, yeh it's quite amusing. I like this new rep system.

Where he says muzzies go ape **** over trivialities like cartoons and teddy bears but don't seem to say much about the much worse **** being done to them by other muzzies.

How about the part where he says Islam is a cult?
Video is too slow, but seeing the comments, I don't think I going to waste my time.
Reply 123
Islam does not condemn domestic abuse. http://www.submission.org/women/beating.html

Many partners hit their wife/husband, that has nothing to do with the Islam.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ali1991
How about the part where he says Islam is a cult?
So what? What about the bit where he mentions the school girls in Saudi that were killed in a fire because those sand pig religious police didn't let them out because they weren't covered?
He wasn't making it up, btw, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/1874471.stm, nor the damning list of other examples he cited.

Why do Muslims care so much about trivialities and non-issues when their real enemies are in their own societies?

who is this presenter, he's a nobody, but much of what he says is true, even if the way he says it is juvenile.
Reply 125
radio dj is spot on.
Reply 126
Original post by mathperson
What is stupid is that you don't seem to know the difference between race and religion. Anyway, the truth is the truth, and will not be covered up by trying to keep people quiet by branding them a racist.

You shut up yeah. Its still being unfair and racist and if you had some sense then you wouldn't have posted it. Why did you post it? To discriminiate the muslims? You should have wrote ''someone''.

No you write Muslims. :blah::blah:
So dont try to think your going to go very good with it.

Because your not.
And dont you dare replying race and religion.
Islam is a race and a religion so stop being racist

Weirdo. :rolleyes:
Reply 127
Original post by PerigeeApogee
There are white muslims, black muslims, asian muslims, oriental muslims, etc, etc, etc.

Islam is not a race, and to make comments about Muslims is not racism - it's religionism, and religionism is absolutely justified.

Islam is a race? So a white Muslim and an Asian Muslim as the same race, are they?

Oh my goodness.
All these black,white,pink,orange Muslims, I dont care what colour they are. They are Muslims, if your a muslim you believe in Allah. WE dont think that colours make your face any different.

One more THING, Islam is a race, a religion its anything.
BUT you have no right interfeering.

So SHUT UP.
Original post by Roxas13
I thought TSR was free of stupid racists.

Clearly nowhere is safe......

Looks like the tagline to the new Harry Potter movie has had an affect on you.
"WILL!"
Reply 130
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Islam is a race? So a white Muslim and an Asian Muslim as the same race, are they?

No but common logic would lead you to conclude that racists view Muslims as a race. To a racist in this country at least, Muslim=Pakistani, in America Muslim=Arab.
Reply 131
Islam is not a race, and to make comments about Muslims is not racism - it's religionism, and religionism is absolutely justified.

I already dismissed this idiotic statement. Educate yourself on cultural racism. Cultural racism has replaced the old racism definitions. No matter how hard you try to twist your way out of it, you are a racist.
Reply 132
There is a serious grain of truth in what he says, as to how we respect/fear too much the overreactions and sensitivities of the more fundamentalist Muslims, e.g. the Koran burning church receiving so much attention while a mosque is built near ground zero, - I mean the democratically supported flag desecration act was overturned by the Supreme Count as unamerican/unconstitutional so there seem to be huge double standards.

However he conducts himself like a Glenn Beck-type loony and makes some outrageous statements, so all round he's a douche-bag but that doesn't mean that the topic he's discussing is a non issue!
DJ :facepalm2:
Original post by S-man10
I'm astounded by the number of people who think islam is a "race". The radio DJ is clearly outraged and thus speaks stupidly and illogically. Therefore makes himself look like an idiot. There were some valid points the DJ made but overall he is the one who loses credibility.

Muslims are a race technically speaking. So the guy was being RACIST against Muslims.

Source? Oh oh, here it is: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race

Look at the MANY different meanings of racism.

So shut up. I find it so funny white males used to complain about Jews all the time and now its Muslims. You people haven't changed at all. Racism is alive and well.

Oh and he made NO valid points.
Reply 135
Original post by Blah1Blah1Blah
Muslims are a race technically speaking. So the guy was being RACIST against Muslims.

Source? Oh oh, here it is: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race

Look at the MANY different meanings of racism.

So shut up. I find it so funny white males used to complain about Jews all the time and now its Muslims. You people haven't changed at all. Racism is alive and well.

Oh and he made NO valid points.

How is Islam a race? Or are you trolling?
Original post by S-man10
How is Islam a race? Or are you trolling?

Yeah I said "Islam is a race" didn't I? Pff learn to read.

I said Muslims are a race. They share a common culture, history and language. So saying "Muslims are violent, digusting people" is racist. I just can't understand why you white people target us. First Blacks, then Jews, now Muslims. What next? Hindus? Buddists? Chinese?

You people need to sort out the racism in your culture.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 137
DJ made my blood boil. Utter ****ing cleft.
Reply 138
Original post by Blah1Blah1Blah
Yeah I said "Islam is a race didn't I"

I said Muslims are a race. They share a common culture, history and language. So saying "Muslims are violent, digusting people" is racist. I just can't understand why you white people target us. First Blacks, then Jews, now Muslims. What next? Hindus? Buddists? Chinese?

You people need to sort out the racism in your culture.

You choose to be a muslim. You don't choose to be black, or white, or latin or whatever.

Am I right? If yes, refers to post #141.
Original post by S-man10
You choose to be a muslim. You don't choose to be black, or white, or latin or whatever.

Am I right? If yes, refers to post #141.

No I didn't choose to be Muslim. I was born Muslim. Its more than about religion. read the reference. Its beside the point. Insulting Muslims is racist just like insulting Jews is racist.

Latest

Trending

Trending