The Student Room Group

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam_G
Is stoned masturbation really that good? :lolwut:
I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?

Ignorance; always funny :lol:
Smoking weed doesn't give you hallucination as it's not a hallucinogenic. It can act as a dissociative sometimes if it's got a high potency, but it can't create something out of nothing.
Also you wouldn't start jacking off whilst you're smoking a joint, that's just silly. It's not a case of "you're only stoned while you're smoking it". The effects can last for hours after you've finished a joint. Even better if you're huffing bong :bong:

Having a shower while you're blazed is possibly the best thing ever. Beats jacking off while baked by a mile.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Ignorance; always funny :lol:
Smoking weed doesn't give you hallucination as it's not a hallucinogenic. It can act as a dissociative sometimes if it's got a high potency, but it can't create something out of nothing.
Also you wouldn't start jacking off whilst you're smoking a joint, that's just silly. It's not a case of "you're only stoned while you're smoking it". The effects can last for hours after you've finished a joint. Even better if you're huffing bong :bong:

Having a shower while you're blazed is possibly the best thing ever. Beats jacking off while baked by a mile.

Explain the shower.. I've never showered high. Why is it the best thing ever?
Original post by lightburns
Explain the shower.. I've never showered high. Why is it the best thing ever?

It would be better to explain it while blazed, because otherwise I'm going to seem blazed despite not being so while I explain it :lol:

You just gotta try it man, it just feels so damn awesome. Last time I did it, it felt like time slowed down and I could feel every single drop of water landing on my skin.

People who think drugs are bad have no idea what they're missing out on sometimes. Don't get me wrong, abusing drugs is bad. But recreational use really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
It would be better to explain it while blazed, because otherwise I'm going to seem blazed despite not being so while I explain it :lol:

You just gotta try it man, it just feels so damn awesome. Last time I did it, it felt like time slowed down and I could feel every single drop of water landing on my skin.

People who think drugs are bad have no idea what they're missing out on sometimes. Don't get me wrong, abusing drugs is bad. But recreational use really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

You're right, you sound blazed.

And I totally agree. I used poppers to help deal with my problems when I was badly depressed (I see them as a kind of liquid meditation). Now I know they're legal, but people still didn't like me using drugs. Poppers have less side effects than the antidepressants that I would have been prescribed, so it seems like a win win.

With the illegal, I don't get the hate over cannabis. It's not addictive, and it just makes everything feel really interesting and amazing. I wish I had tried it whilst depressed - it might have reminded me what was worth living for.. Hey ho.
Taking drugs for enjoyment is like eating unhealthy food, or watching TV, or climbing mount everest. All of these things are very large dangers to your health, but you enjoy them. In excess, these are more dangerous than some 'special' brownies. Yet they are all legal, and weed isn't. Really, it makes no sense.

Whenever I ask someone to explain why drugs are bad, they either say "it's bad for your health" (and then go and eat a bar of chocolate and play videogames) or just say "they're drugs" (and then go and smoke a cigarette, have a cup of coffee and a glass of bear).

Argh. .
You're right, you sound blazed.

And I totally agree. I used poppers to help deal with my problems when I was badly depressed (I see them as a kind of liquid meditation). Now I know they're legal, but people still didn't like me using drugs. Poppers have less side effects than the antidepressants that I would have been prescribed, so it seems like a win win.

With the illegal, I don't get the hate over cannabis. It's not addictive, and it just makes everything feel really interesting and amazing. I wish I had tried it whilst depressed - it might have reminded me what was worth living for.. Hey ho.
Taking drugs for enjoyment is like eating unhealthy food, or watching TV, or climbing mount everest. All of these things are very large dangers to your health, but you enjoy them. In excess, these are more dangerous than some 'special' brownies. Yet they are all legal, and weed isn't. Really, it makes no sense.

Whenever I ask someone to explain why drugs are bad, they either say "it's bad for your health" (and then go and eat a bar of chocolate and play videogames) or just say "they're drugs" (and then go and smoke a cigarette, have a cup of coffee and a glass of bear).

Argh.

I don't see how it's categorised as a "downer". I would've thought that giggling inanely at the most mundane thing possible would've been quite the opposite of a downer :teehee:

For example:
"I think he took offence"
*mishearing the previous statement* "...where did he take it?"
We were giggling for half an hour after that. Hardly seems like a downer to me :lol:
I don't see how it's categorised as a "downer". I would've thought that giggling inanely at the most mundane thing possible would've been quite the opposite of a downer :teehee:

For example:
"I think he took offence"
*mishearing the previous statement* "...where did he take it?"
We were giggling for half an hour after that. Hardly seems like a downer to me :lol:

I did my shopping whilst high. That was interesting. The world was amazing (I live in a part of London where gangs keep on shooting people.. 'amazing' isn't how I'd usually describe the area), and I felt like a secret spy because nobody knew I was high. Plus, I got muffins. Eating is so great when high. Every taste has so much more depth to it.
Reply 66
You guys. I'm trying to give it up for a while. Please. You've just made me insanely tempted to try the shower thing, although I'd probably end up falling over through the shower screen because I'd be spinning around too much giggling to myself.
Original post by Skoji
You guys. I'm trying to give it up for a while. Please. You've just made me insanely tempted to try the shower thing, although I'd probably end up falling over through the shower screen because I'd be spinning around too much giggling to myself.

I'm sorry. I'll stop. I'll stop posting things about the brilliance of weed, and go and eat a nutella sandwich..

Do you realise how amazingly brilliant nutella tastes when high? Even just smelling it, I got a nosegasm.

Sorry. Sorry.
Reply 68
That would have worked if I liked Nutella. Although I suppose the same is true for anything you like to eat; it's much better while high. I got through an entire multipack of Monster Munch in record time.
Reply 69
I'm sorry. I'll stop. I'll stop posting things about the brilliance of weed, and go and eat a nutella sandwich..

Do you realise how amazingly brilliant nutella tastes when high? Even just smelling it, I got a nosegasm.

Sorry. Sorry.

I don't need to be high to want to rub nutella all over myself and lick it off while looking at myself doing it in the mirror. Please, that's a daily occurrence :awesome:
Original post by Skoji
That would have worked if I liked Nutella. Although I suppose the same is true for anything you like to eat; it's much better while high. I got through an entire multipack of Monster Munch in record time.

You.... You don't like nutella? I might not reply for a while, I need to get in touch with an assassination squad.

Original post by grth
I don't need to be high to want to rub nutella all over myself and lick it off while looking at myself doing it in the mirror. Please, that's a daily occurrence :awesome:

It is a most amazing thing, nutella! Nutella sandwich + microwave = melted nutella in a sandwich = gasm.
Reply 71
Oh, don't worry. I'm already under constant surveillance for not liking any form of hot drink, including hot chocolate. I'm quite fussy when it comes to food and drink. Your hit squad might find it's in a queue to murder me.

Anyway, back to masturbation!
I'm a girl and I masturbate everyday. If I'm tired already I'll feel really heavy straight after but I regain previous energy about a minute after orgasm. I think the reason you feel tired is because the days you don't masturbate you sleep earlier so you are more awake and I think that's why. I'm a late sleeper so I'm always equally tired/awake.
Lmao. I didn't have a **** yesterday but stayed in bed till half 10 this morning, so you're theory sounds incorrect.
Reply 74
You.... You don't like nutella? I might not reply for a while, I need to get in touch with an assassination squad.

It is a most amazing thing, nutella! Nutella sandwich + microwave = melted nutella in a sandwich = gasm.

Indeed! I actually might go make one right now, you're all very very bad for me. Temptation is my biggest flaw :P
Reply 75
Dude if its making you feel exhausted then stop doing it for a week or two. See if you regain your energy.
It made me keep focus brilliantly.

Now on weed what it makes me do is finding anything interesting. You would not believe how intriguing a spot of light can become - I spent ages working out how the light reflected to make the spot on the wall so that I could work out which light it came from. And making a drink, the glass clattered on the side in a really strange way... You get the idea.

If you can get that much enjoyment out of the mundane, imagine how much enjoyment you can get out of the enjoyable.

I came into this thread to mock a male who fails at masturbation and I'm going to leave smoking absurd amounts of weed so that i may experience such fantastic finger fun.
Original post by karateworm
Just imagine what the women in King Kong had to go through... :biggrin:

Oh gosh.. it doesn't bear thinking about! *Cringe*
Reply 78

My showers so slow you can almost feel every drop anyway... powa-showa it aint.
I wouldn't even know how to go about obtaining drugs. The thing what puts me off is the two people in my year that actually do it :lolwut:, I'm not saying that the drugs are entirely to blame... but still.
Does it make you hungry? :cookie:
Original post by beci.please
I came into this thread to mock a male who fails at masturbation and I'm going to leave smoking absurd amounts of weed so that i may experience such fantastic finger fun.

And you're going to end up getting something to eat first, then staring at a weird mark on the wall and try to work out what it's from, then fall asleep, and never get the chance to. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending