The Student Room Group

Why do white Europeans marry Thai women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by street.lovin'
Yeah, I understand you for who you are - although I think you are a bit nasty :P

But hey, i still understand you! :smile:

Some of the greatest love stories started off with the woman hating the man, this could be the start of something special. :smile:
Original post by Yawn11
I got you're point, I just didn't need to respond to it. People have relationships and stay together for reasons others might perceive as insufficient to maintain the relationship, e.g. kids or fear of being lonely.

With regards to thai women, the men offer them a home, security, comfort, money, while the women offer sex, kids, company and partnership.

So long as they're both happy, I don't see the big.

Just...:rolleyes:
Original post by Yawn11
Some of the greatest love stories started off with the woman hating the man, this could be the start of something special. :smile:

Between you and me? :s-smilie:

If yes then that is impossible...
Reply 63
Between you and me? :s-smilie:

If yes then that is impossible...

Oh :frown:

Nevermind I was planning to buy one at thailand anyways.
Original post by Yawn11
Oh :frown:

Nevermind I was planning to buy one at thailand anyways.

Good luck with that. Like you say you wil have to give them home, security, comfort and money. So actually we are quite expensive! :P
Reply 65
Good luck with that. Like you say you wil have to give them home, security, comfort and money. So actually we are quite expensive! :P

Still works out cheaper. And if western culture happens to corrupt her and make her step out of line then immigration will give her a free flight home.
cos they are submissive and total freaks in the bed.....
Original post by Yawn11
Still works out cheaper. And if western culture happens to corrupt her and make her step out of line then immigration will give her a free flight home.

But you have to pay for her ticket to come to UK. She will want holidays? She will wants MONEY and stuffs.... I dont think that is cheaper, well it might be cheaper in short term but you think about future it is much more expensive. You even have to buy her... :P Seriously,,,, just ''man up'' and find a girl using your personality and not your money. If you really need to use money to be in a relationship with someone then it proves how loved you are....

Anyway, I thought you were already out this thread? :s-smilie:
Original post by infernalcradle
cos they are submissive and total freaks in the bed.....

After reading your comment, especially the second point you made, I asked my boyfriend and he says its true. Am I really a total freak in bed? :s-smilie: Anyway, I am sure it is in a good way. :P
because they like us long time ?

(stupid question, stupid answer :wink: )
Reply 70
But you have to pay for her ticket to come to UK. She will want holidays? She will wants MONEY and stuffs.... I dont think that is cheaper, well it might be cheaper in short term but you think about future it is much more expensive. You even have to buy her... :P Seriously,,,, just ''man up'' and find a girl using your personality and not your money. If you really need to use money to be in a relationship with someone then it proves how loved you are....

Anyway, I thought you were already out this thread? :s-smilie:

You brought me back baby :sexface:
Original post by Yawn11
You brought me back baby :sexface:

And if I can bring you back then I should be able to kick you out. *kick*.. get out! :smile:

PS* Don't be sad. Use your money and everyone will love you! :smile:
Original post by DirtyPrettyThing
because they like us long time ?

(stupid question, stupid answer :wink: )

''You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!''

Grrrrrr! :frown:

I like repping people.
After reading your comment, especially the second point you made, I asked my boyfriend and he says its true. Am I really a total freak in bed? :s-smilie: Anyway, I am sure it is in a good way. :P

its a very very good thing :sexface:
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Ones go for fresh material and others have to keep using used materials. You belong to the latter group, hom.:rolleyes:

Meh, they're all pink on the inside.
''You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!''

Grrrrrr! :frown:

I like repping people.

I'm assuming that would have been positive... thanks :biggrin:
Original post by cowsgoquack
For the added spice

:happy2:
Reply 77
some of the beautifull looking Thai women are not females ...
Ok then. I have to say sorry to you for misunderstanding. :smile: I am just so full of anger and am just so offended with some comments on this thread that pretty much looks down upon people in my country - and when it says Thai women - that includes me! :P

It's ok. We all get pissed off sometimes. There are the jerks on TSR but the majority of us can be decent. You just got to know how to ignore them and give them neg. Users like Hooj
Original post by DirtyPrettyThing
I'm assuming that would have been positive... thanks :biggrin:

It was definitely a positive! I am repping you now!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending