The Student Room Group

IF 9/11 is revealed to be a conspiracy, what will happen next?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fandabidoze!
No, this man will :wink:

dr who is ****
Original post by yousif92

In fact, i think this might be the reason that the yanks are so anti wikileaks. They fear what Assange might reveal. Maybe. I dunno...

Hurr durr as if the US aren't pissed off enough enough with what has already been revealed
Reply 42
They'll probably blame it all on one person and the government will continue as planned.

The only way for anything to change is for a mass, fearless revolution. EVERYBODY has to get involved, there has to be a plan, there has to be weapons, there would be death and multiple civil wars.

I can't see it myself!
Reply 43
Original post by Drunk Punx
Unfortunately for you, your "facts" have no actual evidence to prove that said events didn't happen. Unless you intimately know a member of the US government, then what you saw was the same as what I saw; 4 planes crashing into buildings, and a documentary of a man landing on the moon.
Anyone who says otherwise is theorising, which is why it's called a theory :rolleyes:

Our scientific understanding of gravity is still a theory. Is that invalid because it is only a theory?
Original post by Broderss
Our scientific understanding of gravity is still a theory. Is that invalid because it is only a theory?

It's a more arguable theory than "God created it". What's your point? The comparison between something that has vague evidence but evidence behind it nonetheless is far more favourable than something that has no evidence behind it.

For example; say the conspiracy theorists are right. Say that the construction workers who think it was a controlled demolition are right.
Who in their right mind would willingly disgrace a religion and way of life, killing themselves and x amount of people in the process, just because the US government asked them to?

Answer me that successfully with decent evidence and sources (ie; hard fact as opposed to Loose Change), and I'll admit that you are right.
WW3. Or a civil war in the US.
america will try to play it down
and fo to war with other countries for il
those dastardly terrorists
Reply 47
well if that happens pigs will fly and I will become supreme ruler.

Suprised noone else has said this already.
Reply 48
If Julian Assange had such info, I doubt he would have been alive for very long.
Original post by Broderss

Feel free to jump out of a window and test that theory.

(Couldn't resist... Damn Dawkins)
Original post by sixthformer
america will try to play it down
and fo to war with other countries for il
those dastardly terrorists

Do you write all of your posts like a retarded Haiku poem on purpose?
George W . Bush will get beaten up probably :P
Reply 52
Original post by Ruthi-SH
Hey, a follow up to a question I asked in another thread, I in no way followed any conspiracy theories or researched into whether 9/11 is a conspiracy or not, this thread is NOT about that. This thread is in light of Wikileaks bringing out classified information, what if a cable is released proving that 9/11 was done by the US government?
What would happen to America if this was proved to be true?

It won't. But speculation is always fun.

The republicans will likely disband due to the damage this would cause to their party rep.

The government would lose trust of many many voters.

Bush and large parts of the old government would be arrested and face trial.
George Bush will probably be executed or something... And a handful of politicians will be killed as well. Just because sheer hate...

Or the government will downplay it soooo well. By either claiming that they are false documents, kill low-level insiders who might give in to pressure and confirm them, shut down the internet, kill few journalists, Kill more people etc. etc.
Original post by HumanNature1992
Good, you knew your role and had shut your mouth. Well done.

what are talking about... i can;t believe how much i hate you
Original post by air-ninety-one
what are talking about... i can;t believe how much i hate you

Original post by Phobia27

:afraid:

Wasn't that the rip in Futurama?

it's pathetic how you are trying to be funny
Original post by air-ninety-one
it's pathetic how you are trying to be funny

you'll find peace one day sir. until then keep smiling. :smile: