The Student Room Group

Your ideal family

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperatore
At 16 you weigh 9 and a half stone, dress size 12? I see you're trying to loss weight :colone:

So you're not happy about the way you look, are you? :rolleyes:

You've made this too easy for me :rofl:

Hahahahahaha. Because I want to lose weight means I don't think I have a nice face? I'm actually 5'8" and 9 1/2 stone is a healthy weight, I just want to tone up, so good one. Also, you are very pathetic for going through my posts. If winning an online argument means that much to you then here, take the victory.
I really couldn't care less, I just found it extremely offensive that you made that assumption about TSR girls. I'm actually speechless at your commitment to this, wow :') hilarious.
Reply 41
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Hahahahahaha. Because I want to lose weight means I don't think I have a nice face? I'm actually 5'8" and 9 1/2 stone is a healthy weight, I just want to tone up, so good one. Also, you are very pathetic for going through my posts. If winning an online argument means that much to you then here, take the victory.
I really couldn't care less, I just found it extremely offensive that you made that assumption about TSR girls. I'm actually speechless at your commitment to this, wow :') hilarious.

"I do want to lose weight. my weight and how I look don't seem to add up.. I've checked on multiple scales just in case mine weren't right, it's always between 9st 6-8lbs. But my body is just. blurgh. Feels/looks so blubbery and fat, and just generally big..."

So you look 'blurgh', do you? Not coming from me, take your own word for it! :colone:

Well it wasn't hard to be honest, but clearly you've just been saying you like what you see for the sake of the argument. LIES!

Thank you, you've just made my claims all the more credible :smile:
"I do want to lose weight. my weight and how I look don't seem to add up.. I've checked on multiple scales just in case mine weren't right, it's always between 9st 6-8lbs. But my body is just. blurgh. Feels/looks so blubbery and fat, and just generally big..."

So you look 'blurgh', do you? Not coming from me, take your own word for it! :colone:

Well it wasn't hard to be honest, but clearly you've just been saying you like what you see for the sake of the argument. LIES!

Thank you, you've just made my claims all the more credible :smile:

Again, you really need to get a life.
And again, just because I want to lose weight means I don't think I have a nice face? Please learn to read.
Reply 43
just me and him no kiddyyyyyyyyy widdiessssssssss plz

Awesome husband, no kids, lots of fun times due to not having to spend all our money on kids.

:ahee:
Reply 44
Again, you really need to get a life.
And again, just because I want to lose weight means I don't think I have a nice face? Please learn to read.

..and you really need to lose weight! Come on now, hippo, chop chop! That cellulite isn't going to go on its own now is it!? :colone:

A nice face is only part of the appeal, darling, not many guys would be attracted to angelina jolie's face stuck on a whale now would they? :dry: You're not attractive, come to terms with it it's for your own good :h:
Take me for example, I'm not attractive, maybe 4-5/10, average on a lucky day...the difference is I acknowledge the reality and don't delude myself into thinking I'm good looking.

I'm providing you with a service here! You should be thankful it's free!
Reply 45
i have this one planned out .. :smile:
nice husband, funny, caring .. bla bla .. :smile:
then have 3 kids .. boy, girl, boy .. each like 2 years appart :smile:
and live in a big converted barn :smile:

wishful thinking aye.
..and you really need to lose weight! Come on now, hippo, chop chop! That cellulite isn't going to go on its own now is it!? :colone:

A nice face is only part of the appeal, darling, not many guys would be attracted to angelina jolie's face stuck on a whale now would they? :dry: You're not attractive, come to terms with it it's for your own good :h:
Take me for example, I'm not attractive, maybe 4-5/10, average on a lucky day...the difference is I acknowledge the reality and don't delude myself into thinking I'm good looking.

I'm providing you with a service here! You should be thankful it's free!

Hahaha. So you think 9 1/2 stone on a 5'8" girl makes them a hippo or whale? If you honestly think that, I feel sorry for you. I know I'm not fat, I'd just rather be more toned. I also know I'm not ugly.

I'm sorry you're "not attractive", and I'm glad you've dealt with that, thought to be honest you seem very bitter about appearance in general. However, don't try to bring me down and tell me I'm ugly when you don't have the slightest clue what I look like (and when I also know I'm not, seeing you say try to tell me I'm an unattractive whale is quite funny).
Reply 47
Hahaha. So you think 9 1/2 stone on a 5'8" girl makes them a hippo or whale? If you honestly think that, I feel sorry for you. I know I'm not fat, I'd just rather be more toned. I also know I'm not ugly.

I'm sorry you're "not attractive", and I'm glad you've dealt with that, thought to be honest you seem very bitter about appearance in general. However, don't try to bring me down and tell me I'm ugly when you don't have the slightest clue what I look like (and when I also know I'm not, seeing you say try to tell me I'm an unattractive whale is quite funny).

...but you so are!
Still in denial I see, I expected more from you :getmecoat:
...but you so are!
Still in denial I see, I expected more from you :getmecoat:

Haha, run out of things to say then.
the nice thing is, you may think you've won an argument... but I can still look in the mirror and know I'm attractive. Happy days.
Reply 49
Haha, run out of things to say then.
the nice thing is, you may think you've won an argument... but I can still look in the mirror and know I'm attractive. Happy days.

Well what more can one say when you're so delusional? FYI, typing so much won't make you lose the calories :rolleyes:

Won an argument? what argument? an argument is something that has two sides, you have no side (although I'm sure your stomach has 6).

You keep telling yourself that :yep: I produce excrement that looks more attractive than you do :rolleyes:
A happy one :cute:

I want kids eventually but I can't wait until me and the current boyf [or another one seeing as this won't be for 3 years at least] can have our own place and I can decorate it and buy teacups and cushions and go on holidays and have dinner parties and proper Christmases and just be our own little family. My own one was really crappy you see.
Well what more can one say when you're so delusional? FYI, typing so much won't make you lose the calories :rolleyes:

Won an argument? what argument? an argument is something that has two sides, you have no side (although I'm sure your stomach has 6).

You keep telling yourself that :yep: I produce excrement that looks more attractive than you do :rolleyes:

That post was just so ridiculous, I don't have anything to say back to it. :') everything you say is just so beyond wrong and ridiculous, it's almost funny. I don't even know whether you're serious or not... I feel so sorry for you if you are, because you're making a massive fool of yourself.
Reply 52
Just me and my significant other (male or female), and lots of money. No kids.
That post was just so ridiculous, I don't have anything to say back to it. :') everything you say is just so beyond wrong and ridiculous, it's almost funny. I don't even know whether you're serious or not... I feel so sorry for you if you are, because you're making a massive fool of yourself.

Don't encourage him :facepalm:

Just ignore him.
The ideal family:

Six children - three of each gender - order: boy, boy, girl, boy, girl, girl
Original post by cardine92
Don't encourage him :facepalm:

Just ignore him.

Yeah, I probably should have done that a while ago.. thanks :smile:
Reply 57
Me a film writer and my husband an actor (Coz my boyfriend wants to be an actor :biggrin:)
An Italian Husband
3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl
A nice family home in Anaheim
2 cars
All kids go to private school and then go to princeton or yale university :biggrin:
I think about this everyday!
Reply 58
Original post by lolawonder
3 kids- 2 boys and a girl.
A nice, preferably wealthy, good looking husband witha sense of humour close to my own (see, I'm not that superficial :P)

As a kid brought up by a single mother I used to ask for a Dad for Christmas....Bless.

Same as me :biggrin:. i hope the girl is the middle child though
Damned if I'm not the cat lady you cross the street to avoid when I grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending