The Student Room Group

Quitting uni at the end of spring term, How to avoid being overpaid?

Hey, Im looking to drop out since ive come to terms that my course just isnt what I want to do in life and I feel like im not even learning anything here. Anyway that aside, If I leave once the term ends I shouldnt have any maintenance loans to pay back right? Im in 2nd year btw

I know that after the term begins and you get your maintenance, If you leave mid term im expected to pay the maintenance money back but my family and housing situation is kind of dire and while im seeing my options it would help me greatly. So if I left during the spring term break, And not return for the Summer term id ideally have no maintenance repayments to make right?
Original post by SabirR12
Hey, Im looking to drop out since ive come to terms that my course just isnt what I want to do in life and I feel like im not even learning anything here. Anyway that aside, If I leave once the term ends I shouldnt have any maintenance loans to pay back right? Im in 2nd year btw

I know that after the term begins and you get your maintenance, If you leave mid term im expected to pay the maintenance money back but my family and housing situation is kind of dire and while im seeing my options it would help me greatly. So if I left during the spring term break, And not return for the Summer term id ideally have no maintenance repayments to make right?

Hi there,

If you withdrew after a term has finished then you would have no Overpayment but would enter repayment stage for the payments that have already been made over the last 2 years. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending