The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Colonel.
He still won't know who Jack is.

Despite the fact that he's played against him already. Odds are that he'll approach Fabregas after the game and go 'Well done, Jack'.
OOh bust up between Adebayor and Toure in City training today..punches thrown.. Never ever though those two would be involved in a fight..
Reply 482
They were probably betting on who will be the next young talent to come out of the next African Cup of Nations.
Reply 483
Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc
OOh bust up between Adebayor and Toure in City training today..punches thrown.. Never ever though those two would be involved in a fight..

Source?
Balotelli has already said that was blown well out of proportion, went on to say he saw Wilshere against Chelsea and he was a very strong player. Said you were a fantastic team and his favourite for the title or something. I posted the full quote in here somewhere.

Also if we do have Balo and Silva out then we'll just park the bus. Mancini is no idiot and won't hope to field a team of second rate attackers and try to out attack you. Most probably play a 4-4-1-1 and just hope Toure/Tevez can create something on the break. A draw was and still would be a good result.
Reply 485
Original post by Abiraleft
Source?

See the City thread.
Reply 486
Jeppasloth
Balotelli has already said that was blown well out of proportion, went on to say he saw Wilshere against Chelsea and he was a very strong player. Said you were a fantastic team and his favourite for the title or something. I posted the full quote in here somewhere.

Yes, we're just having a bit of fun. :h:

Also if we do have Balo and Silva out then we'll just park the bus. Mancini is no idiot and won't hope to field a team of second rate attackers and try to out attack you. Most probably play a 4-4-1-1 and just hope Toure/Tevez can create something on the break. A draw was and still would be a good result.

That makes sense. Though it could be a bit foolhardy when you take into account our attacking form at the moment - although we will definitely need RVP up front to maintain it against you...

Deshi
See the City thread.

Honestly didn't know there was one. Thanks.
Dear god.
Mancunia and now this lmao ... their nerves are easily rattled :colonhash: they should mind their own business :colonhash:
i swear they never let a chance to have a dig on arsenal pass by!
Biased bloggers..I saw a similar post on another blog too..i forgot that one
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by antonfigo
Dear god.
Mancunia and now this lmao ... their nerves are easily rattled :colonhash: they should mind their own business :colonhash:
i swear they never let a chance to have a dig on arsenal pass by!
Biased bloggers..I saw a similar post on another blog too..i forgot that one

God, that blog was painful to read. One or two good points were unfortunately lost amidst the incoherent ramble. Admittedly this reaction could be influenced by the fact that I am currently working far too hard and would struggle to read any sort of article atm. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
http://twitter.com/cesc4official/status/22354075731365888 SUSPENSE? Who could possible be new? Aaron ? Verm? Al? Reserve?
Or maybe someone got a new haircut...in which case i'll be dissapointed
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 490
JK.
OP
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/boss-i-ll-only-sign-centre-back-if-anyone

If Wenger does stick to that, I'll be pleased. We can survive without him, but if he suffers a setback, we need a Vermaelen replacement for the rest of the season. Don't really need to sign anyone else, imo, just a new defensive coach. :colonhash:

http://twitter.com/cesc4official/status/22354075731365888 SUSPENSE? Who could possible be new? Verm? Al? Reserve?

Ramsey probably.
Reply 491
JK.
OP
Just seen this. Not sure if anyone else posted anything about it, good news anyway.
Reply 492
Original post by JK.
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/boss-i-ll-only-sign-centre-back-if-anyone

If Wenger does stick to that, I'll be pleased. We can survive without him, but if he suffers a setback, we need a Vermaelen replacement for the rest of the season. Don't really need to sign anyone else, imo, just a new defensive coach. :colonhash:

Wouldn't mind Samba to be honest if Tommy V can't get up in time.
Original post by JK.
Just seen this. Not sure if anyone else posted anything about it, good news anyway.

they should change that sort of ruling...like missing out the next two games and missing the next game with us.......
anyways....its not bad news.. :smile:
Reply 494
http://twitter.com/cesc4official/status/22354075731365888 SUSPENSE? Who could possible be new? Aaron ? Verm? Al? Reserve?

Either that or he's being all "you ain't seen nuttin' yet, I'm raring to do for the first time this season" to try to scare Man City.
Reply 495
JK.
OP
Original post by GunnerMT
Wouldn't mind Samba to be honest if Tommy V can't get up in time.

Yeh, a mate of mine keeps banging on about how we should get him. :yy:

they should change that sort of ruling...like missing out the next two games and missing the next game with us.......
anyways....its not bad news.. :smile:

Yeh that would be better, I guess. If a player moved club it'd pose difficulties, though, so I can't imagine the FA would bother trying to sort something like that out.

Isn't the max suspension something like 10 games for violent conduct, and 3 the minimum? 3 game ban was always gonna be the outcome of this case, but considering his attempted raping of Sagna's Achilles, as well as the stamp, it should have been more, really.
Samba would be horrendously bad for you unless you roll him out in very specific circumstances. Ie dealing with an equally slow and cumbersome forward or if you were for whatever reason parking the bus.
Reply 497

Big rumour on 606 is that alex song's got a new hairdo.
Reply 498
United better lose soon!

Can't wait to go to the game after work tomorrow - Come on Gunners, big game!
Reply 499
Original post by GunnerMT
United better lose soon!

I actually genuinely fear that they will manage to do an unbeaten season.

Latest