Original post by Rich!!
I'm applying:

RADA - had interview in November
Central - interview on thursday
Rose Bruford - interview next thursday
Guildhall - interview in March
RWCMD - still waiting

:smile: when's your RB interview? :smile: xxx

atm my rose bruford is on 24th january but i might need to rearrange it =( good luck for central next week!! be yourself and you should be fine.. its quite relaxed there and the morning doesnt even feel like an interview/audition
xxx
Reply 161
Original post by Wicked_Girliee_Xx
atm my rose bruford is on 24th january but i might need to rearrange it =( good luck for central next week!! be yourself and you should be fine.. its quite relaxed there and the morning doesnt even feel like an interview/audition
xxx

rearrange for the 20th! :wink: :tongue: thankyooouu for the good luck, i'll go impress them with my mad skills (:s-smilie:) :godancing:

:biggrin: xxx
Original post by Wicked_Girliee_Xx
wow really? so did you ask them for that or did they offer?? i asked my college for funding but they wouldnt give me any =(
xxx

It just said it somewhere in the small print of the packet we got about the interview day!
Reply 163
I've applied to Manchester Uni (drama), Salford (performing arts), Royal Holloway (drama and theatre studies), Queen Mary (drama) and Bristol (drama). Anyone going for the same? :smile:
Reply 164
Original post by RitaF
I've applied to Manchester Uni (drama), Salford (performing arts), Royal Holloway (drama and theatre studies), Queen Mary (drama) and Bristol (drama). Anyone going for the same? :smile:

I'm at Royal Holloway at the moment in case you have any questions :smile:
Original post by RitaF

Got my interview for Salford on Wednesday - although it's for Contemporary Performance Practice rather than Performing Arts! Looks like you've got a good selection of choices :smile:

Edit: Ha! Have just seen you quoting me on the Salford thread!
Quick question - do applications for drama schools close on Jan 15th like with normal universitys? Or do they just make their own deadlines? (Desperatly hoping I haven't missed my oppertunity to apply)
Another quick question - how much acting experience is needed for a drama related degree?
Original post by KeyLimeLuca
Quick question - do applications for drama schools close on Jan 15th like with normal universitys? Or do they just make their own deadlines? (Desperatly hoping I haven't missed my oppertunity to apply)

Those not using UCAS for applications set there own deadlines, so i'd check the websites of anywhere your thinking of applying to :smile:
Reply 169
Original post by Virna
I'm at Royal Holloway at the moment in case you have any questions :smile:

Thank you!

Original post by FluffyLion
Got my interview for Salford on Wednesday - although it's for Contemporary Performance Practice rather than Performing Arts! Looks like you've got a good selection of choices :smile:

Edit: Ha! Have just seen you quoting me on the Salford thread!

Haha where else have you applied? Is Salford your first choice?

I think it's usually on March, I remember seeing March the 1st but do check the websites :smile:
CSSD is via UCAS so it's the same deadline.
Original post by RitaF
Haha where else have you applied? Is Salford your first choice?

Falmouth was my first and second choice (cause I applied for performance and directing there), but I got an email the other day saying that they've condensed their theatre courses into one course called Theatre, which means that instead of two choices there, I have one. Which means I wasted a choice on UCAS. The change seems completely arbitrary as well, complete waste of time. So yeah, Falmouth is first and then Salford is second.

Most uni courses like you to have done theatre studies or a related A level, as well as some experience in performance - whether outside of school or inside. So a fair bit of acting, but it depends on the course. If it's a heavily practical course then they'll want more than if it's more theoretical (like I believe Warwick's is), where they'll want you to be more clued up on theory with practitioners and such. That help? :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 171
Original post by Rich!!
Awesome, goodo, that's a load off my mind :biggrin: (interview's not til March, and im very impatient) :L

Ahhh poop, well, RADA still looks awesome, aaaand i have my CSSD interview next week! Eeek! Not sure what to do for the "bring an object that reminds you of a story, remembered or imagined" bit... what have other people done? (just to help me choose a suitable object?) :s-smilie: x

The object really isn't that important, with regards to what it is. I took sunglasses, then others took a pair of drum sticks, a glass, a mask, a camera... Yeah, it's rather simple. Don't worry about it at all!! There are no wrong answers kinda thing is applicable there x x
Central - Awaiting
Rose Bruford - Awaiting
Central Saint Martins UAL - Interview
East Anglia - Awaiting
Portsmouth - Awaiting

:biggrin: :biggrin: : D :biggrin:

Very excited!
Reply 173
Original post by RitaF

Original post by RitaF

Ive applied to manchester uni for drama and bristol for drama, have you heard anything from either yet ?? :smile:
Reply 174
Original post by chompers
Oh righteyyy, FAIR ENOUGH!! Had my interview yesterday, and they did the same offer-wise. For the four people there, they did it for 3 of us - we didn't see the first girl after hers. But I'm waiting til it comes through on UCAS for me to go "woo got an offer", haha!

ohh thats good! well done :smile: maybe see you there depending on what other offers i get...i want central but oh well..we'll see :smile:
yeah my rose bruford offer came thru a few weeks after, was starting to get worried it wasn't coming! :P
Reply 175
Original post by SUGARSSLS
Ive applied to manchester uni for drama and bristol for drama, have you heard anything from either yet ?? :smile:

Oh cool! I only got one of those e-mails from both bristol and manchester going like "hi we got your offer NOW WAIT WHILE WE DECIDE YOUR WHOLE FUTURE AHAHAHA ok thanks bye." you? where else have you applied? :smile:
I've applied at Surrey, Canterbury Christchurch (Folkestone Campus) and Kent, have heard nothing from any of them :s-smilie:
Original post by KatKatMeow1
I've applied at Surrey, Canterbury Christchurch (Folkestone Campus) and Kent, have heard nothing from any of them :s-smilie:

Surrey rejected me today. :/
Original post by Cjhill1992
Central - Awaiting
Rose Bruford - Awaiting
Central Saint Martins UAL - Interview
East Anglia - Awaiting
Portsmouth - Awaiting

:biggrin: :biggrin: : D :biggrin:

Very excited!

did rose bruford say when they will reply? weeks? months?
I got an offer/invitation to UCAS day from Surrey today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending