The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
6' 4, about 205 pounds, little bit of a podgy belly, not great probably, certainly not as emaciated as the name would suggest

I'd get a name change to 'Chubby student of somewhere'
Original post by Sprockette
Uhh, my face is the last place it comes off! I have a fat face but my ribs stick out like I'm underweight :frown: I'm happy at 7 and 1/2 stone.

You should come here... mum's made delicious fruit cake to fatten me up! :biggrin:
Original post by Emmaleuk
You're size 8 and you want to lose between half a stone and a stone? Does this not strike you as being slightly ridiculous?

...Not particularly? Why should it?
Reply 323
I'm 5'2 and weigh 8.8 stone...shoud lose weigh omg :eek:
Original post by amitai
I'm 5'2 and weigh 8.8 stone...shoud lose weigh omg :eek:

be careful, someone will neg you.

I got negged for saying something similar. Just because the fatties still think they look hot and curvy if they are 5ft and weigh 10st.

sorry for the rant, I am just pissed off that I got negged for my opinion on MY OWN body
Original post by snowyowl

I just don't understand why girls who are already tiny want to look like twigs.
Reply 326
5 ft 0 and 41kg...I'm trying to gain weight because according to my GP this is quite unhealthy :redface:
Original post by aspiringwhatever

I got negged for saying something similar. Just because the fatties still think they look hot and curvy if they are 5ft and weigh 10st.

sorry for the rant, I am just pissed off that I got negged for my opinion on MY OWN body

That's shan. I'll pos you when i can x
Original post by snowyowl

If someone is a only size 8 yet still has flabby areas, then they need to work on their body composition, i.e. the ratio of fat to muscle. It's not always a case of just dropping more scale weight.

When will people finally learn. :rolleyes:
I'm a smidgen over 5ft 7 (literally just checked!) and according to the scales(though I don't trust them, weight seems to vary quite a bit) I'm 9st 5 pounds.
Urgh, feel massive now!!

180cm, 66kg giving me a BMI of 20.4 (healthy)
Reply 331

Indeed I was! :angry:
I totally agree, it's MY OWN BODY and I am the one who should feel comfortable in it, so if I don't like the way I am now and want to lose weight to feel better I'm free to do it! and so are you! jerks :angry:
Original post by amitai

Original post by amitai
Indeed I was! :angry:
I totally agree, it's MY OWN BODY and I am the one who should feel comfortable in it, so if I don't like the way I am now and want to lose weight to feel better I'm free to do it! and so are you! jerks :angry:

I got negged like 5 times now -.- Stupid bitches :angry: ! Yeh it's the same with me, I know I am not obese, but I wanna drop a few dress sizes and it's my right to do it. I wanna fit into a size 2, I am sorry if I offend people in any way because of it -.-

Do you go to the gym or something?
5ft 5 and 7.4 stone :smile:
5ft 6

7st10
Wanna be less :frown:
I'm 6ft 3 and weight 11st 10.

The ideal weight range for a woman of my height is 11st 4 to 13 st 11, so I'm at the lower end, and therefore I wouldn't lose any sleep if I put on a few pounds!
Original post by Gym Bunny

Original post by Gym Bunny
Urgh, feel massive now!!

180cm, 66kg giving me a BMI of 20.4 (healthy)

10 1/2 stones??dude, you are skinny.
i'm like 6'2 and weigh about 14 stone, and i still look slimmish
70 Stone, I am the fattest person in the UK, and I feed entirely off pussy.
5'10, 10 and half stone. Wish I was 9 stone again, hate myself for gaining all this unshiftable weight :mad:
Reply 339
I got negged like 5 times now -.- Stupid bitches :angry: ! Yeh it's the same with me, I know I am not obese, but I wanna drop a few dress sizes and it's my right to do it. I wanna fit into a size 2, I am sorry if I offend people in any way because of it -.-

Do you go to the gym or something?

not at the moment, got two weeks exams!! :s-smilie:
anyway yes, run twice a week and do gym...as I said, because I haven't got time now, I just pay attention to what I eat ...no sweets and chocolate, no junk food whatsoever, no ketchup and &co. (though it can seem really weird, they help you put a lot of weight on) NO ALCOHOL (same) NO CORN FLAKES (again, it's not a joke, they're really fat O.O) and I cut on bread, only 60grams per day...I eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, fish, egg once a week, red meat and white meat twice a week...and I think I do well for my health as well...it can be unbearable to feel uncomfortable and out of place in your own body, some people just don't understand how much it can hurt... :frown:
what are you doing instead? how much time did you give yourself to lose weight? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending