The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who?

Just kidding, I remember that scrote.
The same scrote who Newcastle rejected in favour of Kuqi.
He's a free agent now. He'd be playing for Newcastle if he 'was closer to match fitness' than Shefki Kuqi. :rofl2:

EDIT: Kev beat me to it. :colonhash:
Reply 3423
Original post by G550NDH
Guys ! I just came back from my keele medial interview and they asked me what was my opinion on the Andy Gray sacking hahah !
I think i slipped in a bit about arsenal as well :smile:

YOU SERIOUS?! Thats jokes!!!! :rofl:
Original post by haleem
YOU SERIOUS?! Thats jokes!!!! :rofl:

LOL swear down ! There was a women on the panel so i decided to go down the sexism is bad route. haha
Messi has scored 40 goals already this season. :facepalm2:
Original post by G550NDH
LOL swear down ! There was a women on the panel so i decided to go down the sexism is bad route. haha

Should have asked her if she knew the offside rule :colonhash:
Original post by Skaiyote

you crazy :colonhash: ? lol
Reply 3428
Original post by Skaiyote

We all know the don't anyway, why bother asking? :ahee:

Original post by In2deep
Mod? :facepalm2:

Tell me this is a mistake :colonhash:

The only joke is he's yet to ban all FOBs and Gers supporters tbh :colonhash:
Original post by G550NDH
you crazy :colonhash: ? lol

:no:

Original post by R-KAM
We all know the don't anyway, why bother asking? :ahee:

I tried to learn it :puppyeyes:
Original post by R-KAM

The only joke is he's yet to ban all FOBs and Gers supporters tbh :colonhash:

I know ffs, I didn't expect to see you around :colonhash:

Original post by JK.
I hope you're not being offensive to a mod. :colonhash:

You wouldn't :puppyeyes: Not now that you're our undercover agent :colone:
Original post by G550NDH
Guys ! I just came back from my keele medical interview and they asked me what was my opinion on the Andy Gray sacking hahah !
I think i slipped in a bit about arsenal as well :smile:

There might have been (but probably not) a hidden reason behind that...unless you could clearly tell it was an 'off-record' chat. Even though I thought it was quite unfair, I wouldn't have bothered to offer a strong view either way.

Good luck with the application.
Original post by Overmars
There might have been (but probably not) a hidden reason behind that...unless you could clearly tell it was an 'off-record' chat. Even though I thought it was quite unfair, I wouldn't have bothered to offer a strong view either way.

Good luck with the application.

I think they wanted to see if i could argue my point across which i think i did. I said that she made the right decisions many times in the liverpool match, and that she worked to get to the premiership. Saying women don't know the offside rule is completely generic.
Then i said, one could said about freedom of speech and i talked about that. How he sued Sky, etc .

I had to offer a strong view since they kept asking for my opinion and when i said it, i stuck by it completely.
Fair enough.
Reply 3434
Team and prediction for tomorrow?

Szczesny
Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy
Song
Fabregas Wilshere
Walcott--------------------Arshavin
RVP

The standard. I thought about rests, but I don't think Wenger will do it - he needs to get the players roused for Barca. I do think Wilshere will come off early in the second half (for Diaby) though. He'll also undoubtedly bring Walcott off for Eboue, and maybe a run-out for Djourou in the latter stages if we're winning? I'm not entirely sure about the last one.

Prediction: 3-0. End of.
Original post by Abiraleft

Szczesny
Song
Fabregas Wilshere
RVP

The standard. I thought about rests, but I don't think Wenger will do it - he needs to get the players roused for Barca. I do think Wilshere will come off early in the second half (for Diaby) though. He'll also undoubtedly bring Walcott off for Eboue, and maybe a run-out for Djourou in the latter stages if we're winning? I'm not entirely sure about the last one.

Today's Thursday, bro :P
Reply 3436
Original post by CupidStunt
Today's Thursday, bro :P

:dunce:
Original post by Abiraleft

Szczesny
Song
Fabregas Wilshere
RVP

Diaby's banned for this game. Djourou should also be fully fit, so he'll probably play instead of Squillaci.
Reply 3438
He might rest the likes of Arshravin, Sagna, Bendtner and Chamakh and bring them on later on the match (if needed) because all of those played the full 90 minutes this mid-week for their national teams.
I hope Wenger keeps Djourou on the bench against Wolves. Maybe give him a bit of a run out near the end of the game.

Latest