The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vulpes
OFFER AAB!!!! Thought my interview went horribly but xDDDDD

Good Luck to the rest of you! The wait is OVER!

CONGRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
although to hear that they are already giving out offers is making me feel a little bit sick!!

EDIT: i've just realised your'e an intl, so they probably have a different system for intls..!! PHEW :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1381
>< I'm an international applicant :/ my frens have just gotten post interview rejections and right now I'm so nervous!!!! seems like they are sending out both rejections and offers at the same time
Original post by angu09
>< I'm an international applicant :/ my frens have just gotten post interview rejections and right now I'm so nervous!!!! seems like they are sending out both rejections and offers at the same time

good luck, i hope you get in! how did you find the interview?
Reply 1383
****. CONGRATZ vulpes
Reply 1384
Original post by danman14

Lol. Question wasn't addressed to me but just hoping to calm everyone down here, I thought I did pretty badly at my interview; with my interviewer going like "What if that doesn't work?" everytime I tried to talk about solutions to an uncooperative classmate in the PBL course.

So to all of you still waiting: "GOOD LUCK AND IM SURE YOU'LL TURN OUT FINE! EVEN IF YOUR INTERVIEW WASN'T WHAT YOU EXPECTED IT TO BE LIKE!"

No one really knows what is going through the minds of those interviewers :iiam:

:ciao:
Reply 1385
no that doesn't calm nerves cos most people thought it went well! So sheffield or glasgow?

Why did i come on so early, my heart won't stop beating so freaking fast :tongue:
Reply 1386
CONGRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
although to hear that they are already giving out offers is making me feel a little bit sick!!

EDIT: i've just realised your'e an intl, so they probably have a different system for intls..!! PHEW :P

just realised our ucas is the same, except you went with UEA and i went with Leeds
Reply 1387

It wasn't absolutely horrible but i didn't think I did my best either. It was really cold that day and I was shivering. Haha so It sounded like I was stammering:/ I had trouble expressing my ideas in complete sentences though><
Original post by dmz
just realised our ucas is the same, except you went with UEA and i went with Leeds

ha, oh yeah.

here's to AAB unis :wink:
Original post by angu09
It wasn't absolutely horrible but i didn't think I did my best either. It was really cold that day and I was shivering. Haha so It sounded like I was stammering:/ I had trouble expressing my ideas in complete sentences though><

lol, tbh it seems like you were just nervous which is normal! I also had trouble expressing my ideas but luckily they kept cutting me off. :cool:
Congrats to Vulpes!
Reply 1391
lol, tbh it seems like you were just nervous which is normal! I also had trouble expressing my ideas but luckily they kept cutting me off. :cool:

same :tongue:, can never finish sentences properly even tho i start good :tongue:
Reply 1392
Is it end of March yet :colonhash:
tick tock....

Seems to me Glasgow must interview the highest number out of Scottish Uni's considering the time they started and are still taking, probably completely wrong though. :tongue:
Reply 1394
Did the offer in the morning give you a panic attack? i couldn't sleep after that, lol
Original post by dmz
Did the offer in the morning give you a panic attack? i couldn't sleep after that, lol

lol Yes! I actually thought they were starting to give them out! :eek:
Original post by Lost Time
tick tock....

Seems to me Glasgow must interview the highest number out of Scottish Uni's considering the time they started and are still taking, probably completely wrong though. :tongue:

i saw somewhere that they interview about 800! :eek:
Reply 1397
Original post by danieljthomson
i saw somewhere that they interview about 800! :eek:

yer, 450 offers
Original post by dmz
yer, 450 offers

Wow....still, that's a 56.25% chance of an offer, not too shabby :rolleyes:
Original post by Vulpes
OFFER AAB!!!! Thought my interview went horribly but xDDDDD

Good Luck to the rest of you! The wait is OVER!

Well done !!! ! Congrats dude !! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending