The Student Room Group

Cambridge 2011 Freshers Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mc^3
Goody two-shoes :rolleyes:

oh, don't think that I always obey rules all the time :tongue:. Our job in that thread was to help them, I was just helping the 2012 applicants by trying to make their thread focus on what they need

Original post by TimmonaPortella
lmao.
Assertive. I like it.

lol
Original post by Hermione17
oh, don't think that I always obey rules all the time :tongue:.

:sexface:
You were breaking the rules of quidditch when you were riding McClaggen's broomstick :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by Bubbles2010
Aha, i cant wait till next year...... :tongue: hehe you guys have great conversations :biggrin:

I am getting overexcited about it :biggrin:
:sexface:
You were breaking the rules of quidditch when you were riding McClaggen's broomstick :ahee:

Spoiler

You mean McLaggen, right? :tongue:
Original post by Schnecke
Yeah, I just haven't actually confirmed on UCAS, so I'm still deciding really.. although if it's not Durham then I hate myself (my other offers are bitches to meet).

aww, but your Cambridge offer is A*AA11?
aww, but your Cambridge offer is A*AA11?

Nah. AA 1,2.
Nah. AA 1,2.

You are lucky! You must have done really well at interview to have such a nice offer from Cambridge
You mean McLaggen, right? :tongue:

So you're not denying it! :pierre:
You are lucky! You must have done really well at interview to have such a nice offer from Cambridge

Why thank you. But I do actually already have an A*, and it is the standard offer so not really a monumental achievement... but I like to think I showed them a bit of mathemagic :wink:
Why thank you. But I do actually already have an A*, and it is the standard offer so not really a monumental achievement... but I like to think I showed them a bit of mathemagic :wink:

I bet they whipped their wands out for you... :ahee:
Original post by Gooner231
I bet they whipped their wands out for you... :ahee:

Well what did you think incarcerous was for
So you're not denying it! :pierre:

Of course I have never ridden it before. I thought it was kinda obvious :tongue:. Why would I need to use his broomstick? And I don't think he is nice enough to lend it to anybody :tongue:

The 12 part was the one I was referring to. My friend has an A*AASS offer! :eek:
Reply 1213
The 12 part was the one I was referring to. My friend has an A*AASS offer! :eek:

Jesus wept! That's awful. :eek:
Of course I have never ridden it before. I thought it was kinda obvious :tongue:. Why would I need to use his broomstick? And I don't think he is nice enough to lend it to anybody :tongue:

I don't know, he might have lent it to if you'd showed him your great snatch out there...
Reply 1215

MY friend jing_jing has an A*A*A* S,1 offer :awesome:
pfft, cambridge are getting cruel :tongue:
Original post by Kobie

Horrible isn't it :tongue:

Hmmm... I wonder if there's any extra credit activities I can do to lower the offer...

Oh that's standard as well for Downing. Unlucky for them.. must be tough.
Original post by Kobie

I know about her :wink:
I know about her :wink:

Oh exciting, I'm notorious :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending