my brother threatened to sleep....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ellakrystina
Who calls their child 'Rex'?

The 'brother' of a troll i'm guessing
Reply 21
Original post by BakerStreet
You said in your other thread about falling asleep during sex you got up the next morning and both went to college/uni. 13 and 14 year olds don't go to college or university. INCONSISTENT TROLL!

i share this account with my cousin
Reply 22
Wow! What's wrong...... We cannot afford to own our individual TSR accounts to troll. It costs too much rep? :colonhash:
Original post by PotPon
Original post by PotPon

So, your cousin falls asleep during sex, you're a 14 year old already in a sexual relationship and your brother threatens to have sex with 13 year old girls. You clearly have a very retarded family.
Reply 24
Original post by BakerStreet
So, your cousin falls asleep during sex, you're a 14 year old already in a sexual relationship and your brother threatens to have sex with 13 year old girls. You clearly have a very retarded family.

ive not even started on my dad yet
Original post by PotPon
ive not even started on my dad yet

Oh, I can't wait for that story.
Reply 26
Original post by assassin's_creed
Call the Po Po...It's illegal to have sex with a minor.:naughty:

Jail bait though?
:rofl:

Nothing like a good ol' troll to make you :lolwut: then :laugh: on a Thursday night :rolleyes:
T-r-o-l-l
Original post by bdanns
Jail bait though?

What?
Can't your girlfriend say no?! :L or does she have a speech impediment from all the dicks in her mouth...
Maybe your borderline paedo brother can give your imaginary girlfriend something you cant. And Rex - sounds like an 80s sitcom actor.

Did the idea of just not giving your brother back his PSP not occur to you?
Original post by Pedrobear
dude is called Rex

he can sleep with whoever he wants

r33l talk

lool
Reply 33
if this isn't a troll thread then what he'll do is illegal and he'll get put on the sex offenders list and probably go to prison for rape which it'll probably be.
:toofunny:
Your girlfriend prefers your brother over you?
You know this, yet you're still dating her?
Hmm.. sucks to be you, mate.
Reply 36
Original post by PotPon
... with my girlfriend if i didnt hand over his psp last night :s-smilie:

i have gone to my dads house now for the weekend, will he really sleep with her? should i tell my dad? i dont think my mum will believe me :frown: shes always preferred rex.

i am 14 and my brother rex is 17

helpp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending