The Student Room Group

Would this piercing suit me ??

So lately I've been thking about getting a bridge piercing but i'm not sure this will suit me, i would say my style is alternative/rock sort of deal , so thats my influence

[Picture of wat a bridge piercing is ]

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/47595_1489302913304_1255898473_31106862_6980809_n.jpg - and this is me

I dont want to know if u think i'm pretty just want to know if the piercing would look good

cheers :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've never thought that particular piercing looks attractive.
Reply 2
Fair enough thanks for being honest
Original post by VictoriaG
I've never thought that particular piercing looks attractive.
I agree with that exactly.
PLEASE say you're joking, that piercing is hideous!
Reply 5
If you got two extra piercings on the outside of your eyes, you could magnetically attach a pole between them and hang some curtains.
Probably the only plus I can see from getting a bridge piercing...
im not a fan of this sort of piercing but it would look good with your whole look you've got going on :h:
i want to get a lip piercing but dont know if it'll suit me :/
**** it might get it anyway x
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
A new haircut would suit you.
Reply 8
No.
Reply 9
I seen a girl with that piercing the other day and it just looks horrible! I don't think it would suit you as its horrid!
Reply 10
You look very similar to the person in the other picture, so if you think it suits her, I guess it'll suit you. :smile:

But really really not a fan of those piercings....
Reply 11
Original post by Arcanine
A new haircut would suit you.

find that a bit rude , whats wrong with my hair ? didnt even ask for that
I don't like the piercing, and I just can't get past that. It might go with your style... IMO a nose piercing would be better though.

Nice hair colour :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by kayyyy_x
You look very similar to the person in the other picture, so if you think it suits her, I guess it'll suit you. :smile:

But really really not a fan of those piercings....

Fair enough thanks for the honesty - somtimes i love this piercing and other not sure
Is this you OP?

*cringe*
Reply 16
Original post by Melanie-v
I don't like the piercing, and I just can't get past that. It might go with your style... IMO a nose piercing would be better though.

Nice hair colour :smile:

Cheers i love it - want it brighter - yeah was thking of a nose one hmmm thanks for your thoughts :smile:
Reply 17
The more important question is, do you think you can work them? If so, I say go for it and dont care about what others think.
Reply 18
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Is this you OP?

:confused:
er no ?
We can't really judge from having a side picture of your face.

I don't like them personally, and they leave really noticable scarring...

Quick Reply

Latest