The Student Room Group

"You have the worst Facebook I have ever seen"

ANON PLEASE!! I recently added a workmate on Facebook who I talk to quite a lot at work. I have spoken to him on Facebook many times and whatnot, but recently he mentioned to me in an aggressive way that I have the worst Facebook he has ever seen (obviously referring to the fact that I don't have many photos or friends etc.).

I don't know what to do about it. Do I treat it as banter, or shall I just delete him and move on.

Trouble is, ultimately, he is right: I do have a bad Facebook. I just can't believe somebody would be so rude as to say it to my face like that. He clearly did it because he wanted to offend me.

Scroll to see replies

Don't take life so seriously!
How do you decide how "good" a facebook profile is?

Please enlighten me
Reply 3
At least he didn't say "you have the worst face I have ever seen."
Just ignore him. Weren't you taught that in PHSE in primary school?
Reply 5
God knows what he'd think of mine then, I've even made it so people can't post on my wall. The only photo I have is my profile pic.

I just use it for messaging friends :smile:

I really don't think you should be getting in a tizz about it, it's only Facebook!
Reply 6
Oh dear. Thats like the worst insult ever. I can't believe you're actually able to continue with your life after your FB has been degraded in that manner.

Seriously, grow the hell up man.
To be honest, he seems like a retard. He probably spends whole of his life on Facebook or soemthing.

Dont worry, the sad one is him, not you. :P

Bloody hell, this is pathetic. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Seriously, grow the hell up man.

That's the answer to most of the HnR threads. :top:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
ANON PLEASE!! I recently added a workmate on Facebook who I talk to quite a lot at work. I have spoken to him on Facebook many times and whatnot, but recently he mentioned to me in an aggressive way that I have the worst Facebook he has ever seen (obviously referring to the fact that I don't have many photos or friends etc.).

I don't know what to do about it. Do I treat it as banter, or shall I just delete him and move on.

Trouble is, ultimately, he is right: I do have a bad Facebook. I just can't believe somebody would be so rude as to say it to my face like that. He clearly did it because he wanted to offend me.

Point out that cultivating a "good" facebook requires time and effort that you spend having a real life?
I dont care for FB, I check it like once a month.

If somebody places FB ona pedestal then they're sad bastards.
OT, but you cannot have 'a' facebook. Just like you can't have 'a' YouTube, MySpace, or Twitter. Those are websites, business concepts, and organizations which you cannot 'have'. You can only have a facebook account or a facebook profile. People are so stupid...
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
OT, but you cannot have 'a' facebook. Just like you can't have 'a' YouTube, MySpace, or Twitter. Those are websites, business concepts, and organizations which you cannot 'have'. You can only have a facebook account or a facebook profile. People are so stupid...
Word.
Reply 13
All this angst over Facebook? Wow.
Surely the fact that you're not fixated on facebook is a good thing? Means you actually have a life!
ignore him what a pathetic man
Add as many people as you can, take a **** load of photos everywhere you go make a ****load of albums.

Then when you are together in a large group compare facebooks on your phone or something. Remind him of what he said than laugh in his face with your 700+ friends and 1000+ tagged photos in front of everyone. Make sure everybody realises he is a facebook amateur compared to yourself and shame him into deleting his profile.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

If someone tells you your facebook is the worst they've ever seen, your life is pretty much over... If I were you, I'd kill myself now, rather than later to avoid any further embarassment. I hope your ashamed of yourself.
Reply 18
I actually thought this was a troll, but then I read the other replies and realised you were serious.
Reply 19
My point is you dont have to care about list of your friends on FB,or what he said Its just quantity !!!

you should care about how many "good friends " you have and can rely on them in real life !!!!

There are about 120 friends in my FB, but I know all of them and they are nice to me !!!

anyway, just ignore his juvenile comment !!!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending