The Student Room Group

Guy with a small penis

Scroll to see replies

Big dicks aren't that great.

They hurt. Just saying.
Original post by kim1234567
Big dicks aren't that great.

They hurt. Just saying.

Ssssh, you are mean to be emasculating males and saying how anything less than 7" is a waste of time. :tongue:
I always find that Black Males solve the issue of a small penis. Yet to encounter one... :wink:
Original post by Anonymous

I'll freely admit that it makes me insecure though it hasn't affected me so far during my sex life. I'm by no means big (5.9" up and 5.5" around). :confused:

And people wonder why discrimination took place throughout history.

Ah well.

I'm pretty much the same size as you, and we are bang on average. Nothing to be insecure about at all. And I can give a girl orgasms through intercourse no problem.

OP, what size roughly is your guy???????? Everyone keeps asking!
Original post by Hazradish69
I always find that Black Males solve the issue of a small penis. Yet to encounter one... :wink:

But then there are also significant downsides...... :tongue:
Reply 125
Original post by IlexBlue
To be fair though, breasts are more decoration. A guy needs to actually use his to pleasure the girl, so it poses more of an issue.

OMG YOU WIN WITH THAT SIG :cool:
Reply 126
Stop complaining and grow up.

If you really did like him, you wouldn't be put off by such a small thing.

No pun intended.
Original post by Victor-PP
Well, he must have a couple of hands and a tongue, right?

And feet!

Just make him use a strap on
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 128
Original post by Anonymous
But then there are also significant downsides...... :tongue:

such as :colonhash:
Original post by Tev6
That's only because the vast majority of women are size-queens. The average penis size just isn't good enough for most women.

I'm talking 2 inches. That's a proper inkle dinkle. I'm not talking about average. I am talking about small.
Original post by Powerlifter
So why would his size be any kind of physical issue to you given the g-spot is only around 2 inches inside.

As I said, I don't come through g spot stimulation on it's own and it's hard to explain why a small penis (not average) doesnt feel as satisfying as an average or larger one. I don't want to get even more graphic than I already have. With that in mind, it's basically to do with the amount of fullness overall providing better satisfaction rather than just localised stimulation of the g spot on it's own.
Eveiebaby
As I said, I don't come through g spot stimulation on it's own and it's hard to explain why a small penis (not average) doesnt feel as satisfying as an average or larger one. I don't want to get even more graphic than I already have. With that in mind, it's basically to do with the amount of fullness overall providing better satisfaction rather than just localised stimulation of the g spot on it's own.

It wouldn't be though if only the hand is forceful enough as you stated, this would mean penetration alone was never enough regardless of size and it is the actual stimulation on the clit by his or your hand.

Given you seem so ignornat to what you are saying and are contradicting yourself a few times, and given the avatar and name and what you are desperately stating re sex life I am opting for "Total smoke and mirrors" I'm actually betting you are rather inexpereinced or prehaps still a virgin.
My first sexual partner was a guy who was quite small, and he was nice enough. I never really enjoyed sex with him though, which is horrible to say... but it's true. My advice would be, if you were to have sex with him, for you to be in control, that way you can find a position that pleasures you as well as him :smile:
Original post by jermaindefoe
a girl on tsr sporting a bucket - are you sure? more chance shes tighter than a ducks ass

Oh god. That made me laugh more than it should have.
It wouldn't be though if only the hand is forceful enough as you stated, this would mean penetration alone was never enough regardless of size and it is the actual stimulation on the clit by his or your hand.

Given you seem so ignornat to what you are saying and are contradicting yourself a few times, and given the avatar and name and what you are desperately stating re sex life I am opting for "Total smoke and mirrors" I'm actually betting you are rather inexpereinced or prehaps still a virgin.

I'm not talking about a hand. No wonder you misinterpreted me. I'm talking small penis verses average/larger penis.

Hand for clit stim only as I dont get g spot orgasms.

Lol@me being a virgin. Whatever you want to believe...

I probably know a damn sight more than you about these sorts of things, having a vagina and that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Keith Lemon
LOL, short? Ok...

And yeah I'm annoying, but your a little faggot.

Wow, you sir, are a deprived human being, please throw yourself off a bridge.
Reply 136
A flaccid penis is no indication of THE POTENTIAL.
Eveiebaby

I'm not talking about a hand. No wonder you misinterpreted me. I'm talking small penis verses average/larger penis.

Hand for clit stim only as I dont get g spot orgasms.

Lol@me being a virgin. Whatever you want to believe...

I probably know a damn sight more than you about these sorts of things, having a vagina and that.

Actually it was you that mentioned the hand, and mentioned positions invlving the hand.

Love how you try to dismiss it with "I have a vigina" for all you know I am a woman masquerading as a man lol - and yes, I vote virgin from that statement and the others and your despration to appear like a diva over and over.
Actually it was you that mentioned the hand, and mentioned positions invlving the hand.

Love how you try to dismiss it with "I have a vigina" for all you know I am a woman masquerading as a man lol - and yes, I vote virgin from that statement and the others and your despration to appear like a diva over and over.

Gonna have to conclude that that isn't true
I wonder what everybody here would be saying if the genders were reversed and you were saying a girl had an undesirable vagina. :rolleyes:

Sex is a very large part of a relationship for me, and yet I honestly couldn't tell the difference when I dated a smaller guy.

Sorry to be horrendously cliche, but it's what you do with it that counts. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending