The Student Room Group

Falling into a 'wrong' guy

aa
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Keep having sex untill he melts
Reply 2
even though he doesn't talk about this??and the problem is that i'm kind of falling for him...
Reply 3
I had such high prospects for this thread from the title. Disappointed to find you meant 'falling for'...
Stay away.
Reply 5
he's still sleeping with his ex :/ wow how many exs does he still sleep with?!doesnt sound like it'd be a good idea to persue this guy to be honest
Reply 6
i like him...and is kind of hard when he calls me to say no,plus that i like being whit him
Reply 7
Original post by mayh3m
I had such high prospects for this thread from the title. Disappointed to find you meant 'falling for'...

me too lol.. I thought it was going to be about accidental sex like literally falling 'into' a guy.

OP, the fact that it wasn't acknowledged doesn't sound good or the fact that he's still sexual with his ex girlfriend.. It just seems he's not on the same page as you even though he does see you like a best bud type of person. Talk to him about how you feel if this is an option but don't go far enough to say that you are falling for him. Maybe just that you like him and see where it goes from there.
Reply 8
If you fell into me, I would upper cut you.
Reply 9
Original post by hanaalou
he's still sleeping with his ex :/ wow how many exs does he still sleep with?!doesnt sound like it'd be a good idea to persue this guy to be honest

Original post by Preeka
[...] doesn't sound good or the fact that he's still sexual with his ex girlfriend.. [...]

And having sex with your ex is a bad thing because...?

Ending a relationship doesn't mean that have you dislike each other after it's over. It also doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to be attracted to each other anymore. It simply means that the relationship didn't work out and there can be any number of reasons for that.

I still have a base of trust with most of my exgirlfriends, I still like their personalities and still think they are pretty hot - and vice versa. So of course we are more likely to have occasional sex with each other than we are with complete strangers.

It's a perfectly fine and healthy thing to do when you're not in a commited relationship at the time (I presume the OP's ex isn't).

You also failed to mention that the OP is still having sex with her ex-bf aswell, so according to your logic noone should ever consider a relationship with her because she is doing this horrible horrible thing.
Chick logic... :facepalm:

@OP: Just have a fun time with him and don't try to force the "feelings/relationship/bla"-issue. If you two have a future together, this is the way to find out - and if it doesn't work out: No harm done, you had at least fun together and can then go on to pursue other opportunities.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by mayh3m

lol Same!
Reply 11
Original post by Winning

Ending a relationship doesn't mean that have you dislike each other after it's over. It also doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to be attracted to each other anymore. It simply means that the relationship didn't work out and there can be any number of reasons for that.

I still have a base of trust with most of my exgirlfriends, I still like their personalities and still think they are pretty hot - and vice versa. So of course we are more likely to have occasional sex with each other than we are with complete strangers.

It's a perfectly fine and healthy thing to do when you're not in a commited relationship at the time (I presume the OP's ex isn't).

You also failed to mention that the OP is still having sex with her ex-bf aswell, so according to your logic noone should ever consider a relationship with her because she is doing this horrible horrible thing.

@OP: Just have a fun time with him and don't try to force the "feelings/relationship/bla"-issue. If you two have a future together, this is the way to find out - and if it doesn't work out: No harm done, you had at least fun together and can then go on to pursue other opportunities.

I didn't say it was a horrible horrible thing. Nor did I say it was not a fine and healthy thing to do. The OP seems to have fallen for the guy and all I implied was that he's probably not on the same page as her if he's still sexual with his exgf which is a fair enough assumption to make in my opinion given what I have read. The way I see it he see's her as a friend with benefits and if she wants wayyy more than that, then obviously there's a bit of a clash of interest and that's all I tried to highlight.
Reply 12
Original post by Winning

Ending a relationship doesn't mean that have you dislike each other after it's over. It also doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to be attracted to each other anymore. It simply means that the relationship didn't work out and there can be any number of

if sleeping with an ex is what you want to do that's up to you. but OP said she thinks she's falling back in love with him and I just think that that's where it's going to get messy. it's not just no strings attached sex. and it becomes so much more complicated if he's having sex and living with an ex who wants to get back with him when OP has feelings
for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending