The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick English Literature 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by violethillx
Has anybody else still not heard?! I applied for English Lit. Q300 and had an interview on January 28th and am still waiting! Think the deadline is Thursday though? x

Same here. So frustrated! :angry: Had my interview in February, though.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Same here. So frustrated! :angry: Had my interview in February, though.

I'm really stressed about it! All my others keep telling me to apply for accomodation etc but Warwick's always been my first choice so I'm really desperate for a reply! Have you emailed or rang or anything? I emailed on Friday but only got an out of office reply. Thinking I'll ring them on Thursday morning. x
I'm really stressed about it! All my others keep telling me to apply for accomodation etc but Warwick's always been my first choice so I'm really desperate for a reply! Have you emailed or rang or anything? I emailed on Friday but only got an out of office reply. Thinking I'll ring them on Thursday morning. x

I haven't had a reply from York either, and Warwick and York are the two that I want to go to. I haven't got into contact with them yet, but now I'm at this stage I think that I'll just wait until Friday. If they miss the deadline, I'm not going to be happy, and will express this in a polite and groveling way over the phone. I'm just desperate for an offer!

Accommodation applications haven't even opened yet and as long as you have applied and firmed by the end of July you will have an equal chance of getting the place you want :smile: There's no rush!
Original post by TheTallOne
Accommodation applications haven't even opened yet and as long as you have applied and firmed by the end of July you will have an equal chance of getting the place you want :smile: There's no rush!

Ooh really?! That's definitely a relief then! I'm still waiting on them and refreshing my email/UCAS like an actual psycho.. nearly everyone has all their replies now and I'm so desperate to be able to go there :frown:
Reply 45
I need to write an essay, closely analysing Robert Lowell's poems; "For the Union Dead", "Inauguration Day", "Fall 1961", etc. Can anyone recommend any website, where I can find some information concerning Robert Lowell's poems; annotated poem or analysis. Just need anything really.
Reply 46
Original post by elstevens
Were you at the interview on the 25th February? If you were, I was there too but I applied for English and Theatre :smile:. Do you know what you'll be firming yet?

Yes, I was there on the 25th :smile: I think I'll be firming Warwick-I still haven't heard from King's yet though. But I do think Warwick is my first choice.

What's your offer?
I'm still waiting, too, but they sent me an email saying that my application was still under consideration. They don't have to reply to us yet.
Original post by CharlotteM/
I'm still waiting, too, but they sent me an email saying that my application was still under consideration. They don't have to reply to us yet.

Yeah, I got the same email on Thursday night. At least we haven't had straight rejections! Just desperate to know!

Quick Reply

Latest