The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Psychology 2023

Helloo

Looking to start a thread for Psychology students starting at Warwick in September :smile: let me know if anyones interested x
I’m an offer holder but haven’t firmed yet x
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by meowzzi
I’m an offer holder but haven’t firmed yet x

Hey do you plan on firming or not decided yet? I deferred last year so im just waiting for start date now aha x
Original post by Pawocinnej
Hey do you plan on firming or not decided yet? I deferred last year so im just waiting for start date now aha x

Haven’t received all my offers yet so still waiting
Reply 4
I've applied but still waiting on an offer, what grades did you guys apply with?
Reply 5
Original post by mw18
I've applied but still waiting on an offer, what grades did you guys apply with?

I was predicted ABB but got an offer of AAB, wbu?
Reply 6

I did the IB and I was predicted a 35, with a 664 at higher level.
Reply 7
Original post by mw18
I did the IB and I was predicted a 35, with a 664 at higher level.

Hope you get an offer! Have you already done your exams?
Reply 8
Hope you get an offer! Have you already done your exams?

Haven't heard back yet. And no I do my exams in May.
Reply 9
Original post by mw18
Haven't heard back yet. And no I do my exams in May.

When did you apply?
Original post by mw18
When did you apply?

I applied last year and deferred my offer, good luck in your exams! What are you studying ?
Reply 11
I applied last year and deferred my offer, good luck in your exams! What are you studying ?

Oh right, fair enough - less stress for you I suppose. I take HL: Chemistry, English Literature and Art; and SL: ESS, Spanish B and Math AA.
Original post by mw18
Oh right, fair enough - less stress for you I suppose. I take HL: Chemistry, English Literature and Art; and SL: ESS, Spanish B and Math AA.

Yes I’ve had a year to prepare for uni now haha.
i did Psychology, English Literature and Sociology. What books are you doing in English Lit?
Reply 13
Yes I’ve had a year to prepare for uni now haha.
i did Psychology, English Literature and Sociology. What books are you doing in English Lit?

I wish I could have taken psych, but my school doesn't provide it. You have to pay to take it online. I studied American Psycho, The Things They Carried, The Odyssey, Antigone, Homefire, Kendrick Lamar's TPAB surprisingly haha, Open Water, and Signs Preceding the End of the World. What about you?
Original post by mw18
I wish I could have taken psych, but my school doesn't provide it. You have to pay to take it online. I studied American Psycho, The Things They Carried, The Odyssey, Antigone, Homefire, Kendrick Lamar's TPAB surprisingly haha, Open Water, and Signs Preceding the End of the World. What about you?

Wow that’s a lot ahaha. I did Revolutionary Road, A Strestcar Named Desire, The Great Gatsby, Othello, Owen Sheers poetry, Emma and Far From the Madding Crowd as coursework and other random poems lol. Psychology was really popular at my college I’m surprised yours didn’t provide it
Reply 15
just firmed an offer to warwick for psych

This is my predicted should I just go for it
Reply 17
Original post by Paula35565665
This is my predicted should I just go for it

Absolutely

Quick Reply

Latest