Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Rate the gym/10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jimbles
also how much is the gym?

should say on the website link I posted above, if it doesn't its £99 for a year but website can explain everything thats included in the price, if you wanna join the american football team you need to have this from the start as acts as your insurance
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by babelicious_1986
should say on the website link I posted above, if it doesn't its £99 for a year but website can explain everything thats included in the price, if you wanna join the american football team you need to have this from the start as acts as your insurance

I am joining the american football team :biggrin: Okay.. thanks for that, that's a good price for the gym to be honest :smile:
Original post by jimbles
I am joining the american football team :biggrin: Okay.. thanks for that, that's a good price for the gym to be honest :smile:

it's a very good price

im currently paying a ridiculous 36.95 a month for fitness first :/
Original post by jimbles

Its not too bad, means you can use the gyms at both clifton and city, all fitness classes but most males probably won't want this, insurance as part of a sports team and then gets you half price access to nottingham uni's swimming pool as and when they dictate its open to the public
Insurance?
Original post by Wasted Wrath
Insurance?

I don't play team sports at the uni but it acts as cover for BUCS which allows you to compete against other univeristies in the country so kinda like insurance somewhere. not too sure of ins and outs to be honest but its compulsary to join a uni sports team whether playing in games against otehr unis or in sports like climbing etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending