The Student Room Group

messd up my life for sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by LornaSandison1
To be honest, if you're struggling to convince him, you're not going to convince 5 others are you?

The only thing you can do is appeal directly to the head teacher and if that doesn't work, apply to take your A-levels externally.

Yes, you did mess up. You probably should have thought about this previously.

Oh, I'd recommend a chlamydia test too. :biggrin:

how do i convince him though? my method is sex i am not so good at any others?
Reply 21
Original post by Best Superlative

That is the best. :awesome:
Original post by M&Ms

Don't bother then. Sex won't get you everywhere in life.
I feel no sympathy, should have thought about the consenquences before you opened your legs.
Reply 24
so basically i am getting kicked out and i got no chance of staying and i wont be able to get the boy to help me?
Reply 25
become a prostitute?
What kind of school leaves its decisions to 6 students? :rolleyes:
Original post by Yawn11
I can't make sense of this.

She ****ed everything that moved and is now ****ed herself :awesome:
Reply 28
1/10
Reply 29
Original post by shouldberevising
you sound like a slut 'i broke all their hearts' 'i slept with all their boyfriends' 'i had sex in school' shouldnt you be in class?

call me a slut which i am
her words!
Reply 30
Original post by Fragile_Illusions
What kind of school leaves its decisions to 6 students? :rolleyes:

they dont they can just overturn they desisions they make.
Original post by M&Ms

As much as I hate to crush your ego (sure I do... :h: ) I bet you're not even that good at it.
Reply 32
Original post by M&Ms
thanks for actually helping. well if i get the boy to help nothing is ever written down and they cant use it against me so how do i get him to help me?

Aren't there witnesses though? :eek:
Reply 33
Original post by GeographyEllie
troll whore for sure :wink:

Definitely.

No longer in any doubt. I wasn't sure they existed. :colondollar:
Original post by M&Ms
they dont they can just overturn they desisions they make.

That sounds so silly.
Reply 35
Original post by Error
Aren't there witnesses though? :eek:

sadly not. i only done an orgy like 3 times and never in school.
Reply 36
Original post by M&Ms
heeey well i kinda messed up everything. I got caught having sex in school with a boy. I am going to get expelled and not be allowed to sit my exams which i need to pass to get to go to do medicine at glasgow uni. so anyway in our school if you screw up you can get like our 6 most senior pupils to appeal for you to reverse the punishment. I asked 2 of the guys but they wouldnt do it probably because i broke both there hearts and i asked the 3 girls but they said no aswell cos i slept with all there boyfriends so i am left with one boy now. I tried talking to him earlier but he is soo quiet and shy and i came on to strong with him and he is almost certainly a virgin and i think i scared him. he said i would mabye help me but i really need him to help me any ideas? he helped my friend before when she didnt turn upto school and he got her soo much help and stuff so he can help me i am sure. i just dont know how to get him to help. he clearly isnt the type just to have sex with. any ideas? i know half the guys on tsr are going to call me a slut which i am but i really need someones help in what to do :frown: i know i messed up bad xxx

Seeing as you slept with nearly everybody, might of well give the teachers a good time you slu*. It's true, bring on the negs! What is this world coming to? You make me sick. You're a heartless person.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Yawn11
I can't make sense of this.

From what I can decipher, it seems that she had sex with everybody.
Reply 38
I have no sympathy or advice for you whatsoever. Don't sleep around. Moral of the story.
Reply 39
Original post by M&Ms
sadly not. i only done an orgy like 3 times and never in school.

Why would you say sadly not? UNLESS YOU'RE A BIG TROLLINATOR!
Caught you! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending