The Student Room Group

British People are Wild than asians (sorry)

Hey

Im making the point that, British guys and girls start to have sex from a very young age. (same in America, most western countries, not Asia).

Why is this? Why dont they respect their bodies and others?

It is like behaving like animals!

Asian girls for example, get married at about 25 and THEN have sex. If this British system was in Asia, parents would have killed their kids.

Yeah, of course, not every British is like that and not every Asian is behaved when it comes to sex.

Why is this. Teenage girls have sex frequently, like Asians have a bath.

The common issue with a British 17 year old may be: " I haven't had sex... :frown: "
Common issue with relation to an Asian "Dear, Im pregnant, what if others find out"

I respect the many good attributes of British people. But this is a downfall.

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Because there are these things called hormones, ya know :rolleyes:
Reply 2
You will understand why if ever you have sex.

Notice I said "if" not "when".
(edited 13 years ago)
Mmm sex.

I'm from an Asian family.
Original post by rangu2011
Hey

Im making the point that, British guys and girls start to have sex from a very young age. (same in America, most western countries, not Asia).

Asian girls for example, get married at about 25 and THEN have sex. If this British system was in Asia, parents would have killed their kids.

Yeah, of course, not every British is like that and not every Asian is behaved when it comes to sex.

The common issue with a British 17 year old may be: " I haven't had sex... :frown: "
Common issue with relation to an Asian "Dear, Im pregnant, what if others find out"

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX

Because humans have evolved to procreate sexually and therefore we have been biologically wired to want (need?) sex. Yes it's behaving like animals but that is exactly what we are. We are no better than them and it is quite elitist that you think humans are; solely because we are more intelligent. Waiting til marriage to have sex is the most unnatural thing humans do, it involves intentionally disregarding our bodies' hormones so that we can feel some sort of self-righteousness based on how much we care about what others think of us. The only reason people have sex for pleasure instead of procreation is because we have no need to increase our species numbers. We are the dominant species on our planet with no natural predators, however this hasn't changed the fact that we instintively need to have sex for our own well-being. Only having sex with one person in our lifetime also goes against our instincts.
(edited 13 years ago)
Stop riding your high horse and replace it with human genitalia.
Reply 6
Get over yourself and grow up.
Reply 7
Rangu I agree.... british woman are Slags!
Reply 8
Hey

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX

Both societies have their up- and down-sides. 'Asians' see this as a negative aspect, 'Western' people see it as a positive aspect.
Reply 9
Different cultures. Simple.
Reply 10
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
Waiting til marriage to have sex is the most unnatural thing humans do, it involves intentionally disregarding our bodies' hormones so that we can feel some sort of self-righteousness based on how much we care about what others think of us.

So if I'm angry at someone, my adrenaline rises, I should get into a fight with them, because that's what my hormones are telling me to do? I'm sure you've been angry before. You've felt the urge to punch someone in the face. Yet you don't, even though that person may be much weaker than you, it could be a girl. You "disregard your body's hormones".

We're humans. We're intelligent. That means that just because we have a natural instinct to do something, doesn't mean we should just do it. We are blessed with the intelligence to weigh the pros and cons, THEN we do or don't do a certain thing.

You say that people who wait till marriage feel self-righteous, but people who have sex before seem to feel just as self-righteous about losing their virginity early as well, looking down upon virgins as if there's something wrong with them and making fun of them.

It's all well and good using a condom, never get pregnant, STDs, etc. completely safe! No, it's not 100% effective, first of all. Yeah it's a small chance something should go wrong, but if it does, you're left with a child. Think about it, you've created a human life by accident, which odds are you probably don't want. But you can't exchange babies for something else at some shop, they're with you for life, you have to support them, maybe even take care of them, etc. and why? Because you couldn't keep your legs closed.

People in asia have the same urges as people over here. The only difference is that society allows casual sex here, whilst over there it is heavily frowned upon, among other things. Like I've said, both societies have their up- and down-sides.

Don't go accusing people of being self-righteous and feeling superior just because they've chosen to wait until they're married to have sex
Hey

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX

Jealousy don't suit ya, bro.

Edit: Is this why we have 30 year old Asian males harassing 18 year old girls at our union constantly? Tbf I'd rather have people having consensual sex at 16 than 30 year olds trying to force themselves upon 18 year olds to see their first bit of clunge.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
No sex before marriage doesn't work... what I mean is, you get sex AFTER marriage and all the hornyness just gets unlocked and you end up having 1.6billion kids because you're too horny. If you know what I mean.

How many times did I say horny today?
Reply 13
a lots of horny people
Reply 14
Original post by Logan
No sex before marriage doesn't work... what I mean is, you get sex AFTER marriage and all the hornyness just gets unlocked and you end up having 1.6billion kids because you're too horny. If you know what I mean.

How many times did I say horny today?

haha lovely way to begin my day :biggrin:
What's wrong with having sex? How does it make you a bad person?
OP, you're entitled to make your own choice of whether to do the deed before marriage or not, but don't judge others on their choice, it's nothing to do with you.
Oh and as a side note, your stereotyping isn't up to scratch. I'd say at least 60% of the asian people at my college are sexually active. They tell their families otherwise but are open about it at college. Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean others aren't :wink:
Why is having sex disrespectful to yourself? Why is it behaving like an animal? (humans are animals btw).

These notions are rooted in religous beliefs, which are nonsense. Having safe, responsible sex is very low risk.
Hey

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX

Bull

ok the rest of the post is mostly bull as well but that bit sticks out in my mind
Reply 19
Original post by iamyourspiritfrombeyondth
Stop riding your high horse and replace it with human genitalia.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha awesome Answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending