The Student Room Group

Soo the guy I like has one testicle

Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
put a ping pong ball in his scrotum? :dontknow:
Reply 2
lol
Original post by xobeauty
Now I know the real reason why he's a virgin, he told me it was because he's waiting for someone special, but na, it's because he has one testicle. I cant help it but my vision of him changed, I googled one testicle and the pictures look mad weird. This wouldnt be so hard if I didnt like him, I realllllyyy like this guy people ( i kind of feel like a loser). He trusts me, and loves me, that's why he told me, he told me he's under depression because of it. All that I could tell him is that it's fine, and that he could trust that I wont tell anyone--which is really true.

My head is spinning out of control right now, I dont know what to say, do, or think.

Did you lol?
Reply 4
- He is not the only guy with this "situation"
- It makes no difference to you (or at least it shouldn't)

What to say, do or think? What is this about, as if your life's changed?

:facepalm2:

EDIT: You made me google it too.

:sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
you should feel sorry for the guy, he lost a testicle.
Reply 6
The job can still be done with one man down
Reply 7
That's better than having none right? Also the reason why we have the two, so if we lose one we've still got another. It makes me cringe to think how he lost it.
i dont even know what your asking, OP. Wheres the problem?

men with one testicle are still able to function sexually, and reproduce with one testicle, as far as im aware (?). Not so with no testicles though.
Im kind of annoyed, I really wanted to be that special person to take his virginity, thought he actually waiting for someone special psh yah right as soon as i said i wanted to screw he was like OKOKOKOK, I dont want to wait anymore I might die tomorrow. I think that's why he felt the need to confess.
Reply 10
It took a lot of balls for me to go on Channel 4's Embarrasing Bodies. Three, actually.
Reply 11
You googled one testicle :wtf: :eyebrow:
First thing I thought of?

i lol'd
Reply 14
I thought they offer you a prosthetic testicle?
Its just a testicle....it doesnt exactly change who he is as a person, does it?!
There is probably lots of reasons he only has one, has he ever told you why? How does that change your view of him? That does not really make him "less" of a man. If you think it does, ask yourself why. But mostly you have to decide if you can come to overlook that one thing about him.

Surely it does not change who he is as a person whom you really l?ke. He would still be capable of intimacy, which he can always talk to his doctor about if he has any concerns about "performance".

No, you'll just tell the whole of TSR :rolleyes:

Don't hurt him as it will permanently scar his self-confidence. It's most probably not his fault and he has to live with that and it's going to be very hard to get a girl into bed with him (since having one testicle=less hormones etc) as well as less of a sex drive himself.
Try speaking to him about how he 'lost'(?) it or at least comfort him; he is close enough to you to tell him, so I think he will be more willing to talk to you about it, the more he talks about it the less worse(?) it will be

Good luck!
I actually google imaged this.

Why are there so many photos of Hitler?! :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending