The Student Room Group

Why is he texting like that?

So I’m texting with a hot guy that has been liking my IG stories.. So I suppose he has an interest. When we text it takes hours for him to reply, but once he replies it’s never a dry response. I know he was busy with school. Today he had very important examination and yesterday evening he ended up in hospital because of his back. I believe he texts when he is available, but it’s taking a lil bit too long. I think if he had an interest in me and serious intentions he would reply faster and find a free time or an excuse to reply my message
Nah, you need to respect other peoples pace, you already know fine well he has stuff going on.
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
Nah, you need to respect other peoples pace, you already know fine well he has stuff going on.

Yeah I totally understand. Maybe I’m exaggerating.. I just I really hope he likes me😞
Reply 3
If he feels the way you're thinking, then he'll get back to you no matter what happens. You need to be mindful of his other priorities too. Hence, he's taking the time to respond.
i get u soo much like i do ermm...my bf he takes a long time cuz of our schedules and things being completely opposite so when he texts back i take a long time and vice versa...sometimes they are rlly busy and have other things to do so u just need to have in ur head that they are gonna reply u just need to be patient.
You're being too impatient. It is a good thing that he has a life. If you like this guy then you need to respect his time.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending