The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

the bio 2010 nov papers i posted last week have been taken down by mediafire already...anyway, i've already had a few requests to email the exams to people - which i'm happy to do, so, if you guys do need the bio 2010 nov exams feel free to pm me. :smile:
i only have the bio nov exams though, none of the other subjects (:
I've got the november 2010 Physics HL papers and marking schemes (yes, only HL). PM me if you want them.

Other than that, for the newcomers to this thread, I've got papers from 2003 to May 2010 for the following subjects:
Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English A2, Geography, History, Maths and Physics (Higher Level and Standard Level for all)
Just send me a PM :smile:

Cheers :smile:
Reply 5302
I just joined this forum how do I send a private messge
Original post by Seun1
I just joined this forum how do I send a private messge

Click on the name, and then on "Send a private message to xxxxx"
If anyone has the OSC revision guides (such as for english, french, biology, chemistry, maths, calculators, including any options at any/all levels) or any english A1 textbooks (or french B), (and biology study guide) please PM them to me.

I will send you ANY 2010 november exam with markschemes, and the chem/physics QBv2!

ASAP please.
Reply 5305
Hey,

I have OSC guides for Economics, math Methods (I think that is what the old course used to be called) and the TI calculator one

If you would like any, please reply :smile:

Zirek
Reply 5306
Got them thanks :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by IOwnAndPwNU
Here is the IB maths question bank, second edition:

http://bit.ly/dZHpzM

thank you! :smile:
you're welcome :smile:
Please anyone who has or knows where to find IB past papers or revision guides for the following subjects send me the link or PM me! Thanks

P.S. I know about freeexampapers.com

my subjects: Maths SL, Chemistry, Economics, Geography

Thanks
Reply 5310
I'm looking for the markscheme for P3 of Physics May 2010 TZ2... and ANY Nov '10 paper with markscheme (and / or) grade boundaries!! It would be greatly appreciated, I can give you any physics paper with markscheme and grade boundaries from 2008 to May 2010.... please PM me, I need those papers :biggrin:
Thank you!
if anyone has the Spanish B or French B questionbank, PM me. I have all papers and questionbanks, as well as some study guides/textbooks to offer in exchange :smile:
Reply 5312
I am also looking for the questionbank for french B please if any has this can you please share.
If anyone has any ITGS HL exams from 1999 May to 2005 November, please PM me. I will provide any papers for Nov 2009 :smile:
I'm in a generous mood today... Here are all the Questionbanks (not including French and Spanish, I don't think anyone has them yet):

http://www.esnips.com/web/icecoldsfiles

Good luck with exams!
Reply 5315
Thanks for the link.
Reply 5316
Original post by Commando3200
I'm in a generous mood today... Here are all the Questionbanks (not including French and Spanish, I don't think anyone has them yet):

http://www.esnips.com/web/icecoldsfiles

Good luck with exams!

Thanks for the link
Reply 5317
Guys, if anyone has the may2010 HL chem exam please message me. Message ASAP please.
Thanks, in advance!!
(edited 13 years ago)
For every post that wants to trade, I will give negative rep.
We give here. We don't require anything in return, OK? :smile:

DOES anyone have the Math Studies 2010 May or November papers??

PLEASEEEE it would be of SOO much helP!!!!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending